Clans

• There’s a few clans already made in Chivalry that I’ve seen… but really whats the point??

I think Torn Banner should focus a bit more on the competitive side for “clans” I haven’t seen any clan battles or an actually ranking system that really does matter…

The ranking system we have now make no differance to me …

the game is fun… But would love to see if you guys can implement a team system ladder to see what teams out there are Boss, and challange them for there ranks…

Not comparing games,(Examples) but a team system like Dota, Halo,----> something that Clans can actually get their name out there that would feel very satisfying to the teams made.

yay? Nay?

• I think Duel mode is more important. Do that first!

• @UDK.exe:

I think Duel mode is more important. Do that first!

I agree! I love a 1v1 and its annoying when someone attacks me from behind while fighting someone. I do it too, but can’t help it… Rarely, I wait for the 1v1 to finish and I kill the winner.

• There are a lot of duel servers up already, I just spent several hours on one myself.

TBS is interested in supporting clan and league play, but there’s only so much they can do as far as integrating it into the game itself right now. It’s really up to the teams to get together and form proper leagues. That’s how we did it in the good old days anyway - we didn’t need developers to manage everything for us.

• Your right.

Ask not what the dev can do for the game
    Ask what you can do for the game

• @Neogodhobo:

Your right.

Ask not what the dev can do for the game
    Ask what you can do for the game

So is there a Team Liquid equivalent yet for Chivalry? :D