Clans

• There’s a few clans already made in Chivalry that I’ve seen… but really whats the point??

I think Torn Banner should focus a bit more on the competitive side for “clans” I haven’t seen any clan battles or an actually ranking system that really does matter…

The ranking system we have now make no differance to me …

the game is fun… But would love to see if you guys can implement a team system ladder to see what teams out there are Boss, and challange them for there ranks…

Not comparing games,(Examples) but a team system like Dota, Halo,----> something that Clans can actually get their name out there that would feel very satisfying to the teams made.

yay? Nay?

• @Fua:

There’s a few clans already made in Chivalry that I’ve seen… but really whats the point??

I think Torn Banner should focus a bit more on the competitive side for “clans” I haven’t seen any clan battles or an actually ranking system that really does matter…

The ranking system we have now make no differance to me …

the game is fun… But would love to see if you guys can implement a team system ladder to see what teams out there are Boss, and challange them for there ranks…

Not comparing games,(Examples) but a team system like Dota, Halo,----> something that Clans can actually get their name out there that would feel very satisfying to the teams made.

yay? Nay?

Well the game have been just released so its kinda normal that you havent seen any clanwars yet. We are currently actively working on different kind of tournament formats so keep an eye of these forums.