The Brotherhood

• @AST-I-Hitokiri That face! XDD

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 wow you inspired 2 players that so much great work! I made a clan and revived the comp scene for a few months but wow 2 players great job man

• @Addyboo419 It’s two more players than you have ever. If anything, you pushed players away from the game when you initially started by teamkilling people on purpose in TO’s. You’re not exactly a role model for Chivalry.

You didn’t revive the competitive scene for a few months, you just made a new clan, stayed around for a short time then disbanded. That is almost no contribution whatsoever.

I trained people, stayed friendly towards them and helped them through their Chivalry career. I even made an update video on my channel saying anyone could join Plebs, literally anyone. Did Knighthood do that? Oh no, you didn’t. You just recruited some of the top tier and above average players.

People actually look up to me in Chivalry and see me as an inspiration, as shown by my many fans in-game and out of the game. People look at you and see a dishonourable and childish player. Face it, you lost this argument as soon as you started replying.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 you’re bringing up teamkilling which I done when I literally only got the game lmao credible

• @Addyboo419 That is because it still sticks to your reputation as a player. Good deeds do not wash out the bad and bad deeds do not wash out the good.

• 0_1498002208689_IMG_0140.JPG

qUaLItY eNTerTaINMeNT

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in The Brotherhood:

@Addyboo419 It’s two more players than you have ever. If anything, you pushed players away from the game when you initially started by teamkilling people on purpose in TO’s. You’re not exactly a role model for Chivalry.

You didn’t revive the competitive scene for a few months, you just made a new clan, stayed around for a short time then disbanded. That is almost no contribution whatsoever.

I trained people, stayed friendly towards them and helped them through their Chivalry career. I even made an update video on my channel saying anyone could join Plebs, literally anyone. Did Knighthood do that? Oh no, you didn’t. You just recruited some of the top tier and above average players.

People actually look up to me in Chivalry and see me as an inspiration, as shown by my many fans in-game and out of the game. People look at you and see a dishonourable and childish player. Face it, you lost this argument as soon as you started replying.

You’ve helped the community? You have to some extent but mostly not. Your part of an elite group of dickheads who look down on anyone on this game who doesn’t fit into your idea of a acceptable playstyle. I used to talk to you everyday along with many others such as booger etc. You would act nice to people in a party then slag them off when they left. You would talk shit about players constantly bc they play a certain way. All of you would talk shit to me bc i didn’t play a certain way. All you guys did was ward off anyone who wanted to join this game. bc they didnt do things a certain way. You and most of the so called veterans of this community are two faced and angry human beings. If someone didnt want to take the game seriously and wanted to play their own way. They would be slaughtered for it. Now im sure your go ahead and deny all of this like you do any accusation but it needed to be said.

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck Actually, yes. I did used to think this, however I would never “slag” anyone off personally and just criticise their playstyles. This is done in any community if someone does not play a certain way. I’ve came to terms with 3rd person playstyles and no longer judge people based off of them. As for being a part of an elite group of “dickheads” I was definitely the easiest to reason with seeing as I rarely ever became hostile and tried to state facts. There are always people who criticise in every community. Look on PC Chivalry, most players complain about feinting in public matches when it is clearly a mechanic.

I never warded off anyone who wanted to play the game because of their playstyle. I simply recommended to people that they should use first person for the more scenic and realistic view of the game.

As for being two faced, I am actually annoyed at people thinking that is what I am. I even asked Isla on Kik one night if he thought I was two faced and his response was this. - “I don’t think you are two faced but you will do anything to win”. I agreed with him on this.

I’ve came a long way since when I started and my mindset is definitely different from the first year or so when I started playing Xbox One Chivalry.

Finally, as for people wanting to play for fun and not wanting to take it seriously, they wouldn’t be slaughtered for it. Me and b00g never slaughtered you for not taking the game seriously, I joined in with the laughs at most points. However I do understand where you are coming from. I used to be a complete prick and still am in some people’s perspectives.

If you would like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me or create a new thread about this.

• Banned

@HalfdanTheBl4ck said in The Brotherhood:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in The Brotherhood:

@Addyboo419 It’s two more players than you have ever. If anything, you pushed players away from the game when you initially started by teamkilling people on purpose in TO’s. You’re not exactly a role model for Chivalry.

You’ve helped the community? You have to some extent but mostly not. Your part of an elite group of dickheads who look down on anyone on this game who doesn’t fit into your idea of a acceptable playstyle. I used to talk to you everyday along with many others such as booger etc. You would act nice to people in a party then slag them off when they left. You would talk shit about players constantly bc they play a certain way. All of you would talk shit to me bc i didn’t play a certain way. All you guys did was ward off anyone who wanted to join this game. bc they didnt do things a certain way. You and most of the so called veterans of this community are two faced and angry human beings. If someone didnt want to take the game seriously and wanted to play their own way. They would be slaughtered for it. Now im sure your go ahead and deny all of this like you do any accusation but it needed to be said.

Took the words right out of my mouth

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in The Brotherhood:

@HalfdanTheBl4ck Actually, yes. I did used to think this, however I would never “slag” anyone off personally and just criticise their playstyles. This is done in any community if someone does not play a certain way. I’ve came to terms with 3rd person playstyles and no longer judge people based off of them. As for being a part of an elite group of “dickheads” I was definitely the easiest to reason with seeing as I rarely ever became hostile and tried to state facts. There are always people who criticise in every community. Look on PC Chivalry, most players complain about feinting in public matches when it is clearly a mechanic.

I never warded off anyone who wanted to play the game because of their playstyle. I simply recommended to people that they should use first person for the more scenic and realistic view of the game.

As for being two faced, I am actually annoyed at people thinking that is what I am. I even asked Isla on Kik one night if he thought I was two faced and his response was this. - “I don’t think you are two faced but you will do anything to win”. I agreed with him on this.

I’ve came a long way since when I started and my mindset is definitely different from the first year or so when I started playing Xbox One Chivalry.

Finally, as for people wanting to play for fun and not wanting to take it seriously, they wouldn’t be slaughtered for it. Me and b00g never slaughtered you for not taking the game seriously, I joined in with the laughs at most points. However I do understand where you are coming from. I used to be a complete prick and still am in some people’s perspectives.

Well if your different now then im glad. I’m just going by what you were like which is why I don’t speak to you anymore.

agree to disagree ennit.

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck I miss your voice tbh

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I don’t miss yours

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck You miss my laugh mate ;)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 I’m not going to engage in bro love with someone i do not like. we both said our piece, I respect your opinion as you respected mine. leave it at that.

• @HalfdanTheBl4ck Totally understood. You want to keep it professional and I respect that you did not turn to actual and personal insults.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 everyone has said the same about you now just accept it

• @Addyboo419 “Everyone” has a pretty large meaning. Not “Everyone” has said the same about me.

• @Addyboo419 downvote