Error message upon start

• According to the posted requirements and CanYouRunIt, my PC should be acble to run Mirage. However, whenever I start up the game, I get an error message pop-up at the loading screen saying: “Out of video memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory, try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running. Exiting…”. I have tried lowering the resolution, clearing my temp folder, using windows increased performance mode, and using Razer Game Booster, but nothing has stopped the pop-up from appearing.What can I do to resolve this?

• Ignore it I do. Usually that message is on my old workstation with a Quadro 2000 slim but just press ok
    which use slightly older drivers for quadro stuff mainly but games do run ok at low on mine , even mirage
    then play as normal. Game booster won 't effect that as its mainly a background services stop while gaming.
    My other game rigs don’t have that message Nvidia driver 376.33 atm no message at all, mine might not even
    be latest drivers.

• @Wilt Whenever I press ok my game exits

• Ops wrong error: Your game shouldn’t exit or at least mine never did, running an old quadro 2000 slim
    defo out of date drivers, you know it might be starting up plus atm I noted the game does take longer
    to fire up , esp today anyway.

• @Rormiester we haven’t posted our minimum specifications yet, nor have we had any contact with the CanYouRunIt site; anything they claim is unofficial.

Please post your system specs.

• Thank you for your concern, but I have finally found my issue. My video driver was just a little too outdated work correctly with Mirage so I updated it. I am having lots of fun with the game now (which is why I took so long to respond).