Wilt reported bugs

• Creating a thread for Wilt’s bugs

• Having a player spam his chat overlay messages whatever it is as he fights you is tasteless crass rubbish.
    You suggesting turn of Vo and turn down stuff is rather unhelpful. The point being this kind of nasty teasing
    taunting should not be quite easy to pull of while actually in combat. Back in the day could you imagine
    While in combat eg Q3 ctf game a player could actually chat text message spam with voice of sprite eg
    whiles firing rockets jumping or strafe running. It doesn’t happen plus never did:

Why should a gamer have to mute all chat just to block out such trolls abusing this taunt/message system?
    I think what your seeing in Mirage is an influx of Chivalry tryhards esp this week , even level one Taurants ;p
    simply trolling this kind of chat already as they fight, as if trying to recreate Chivalry for themselves.

These kinds of chat messages Imo Should also have a cool down feature like abilities, why not?
    Many new gamer’s not familiar with Chivalry will mostly be mortified at this kind of chat/messages spam
    taunts, esp players able to effortlessly do it while actually in combat: Bear that in mind > it will actually
    drive new gamer’s away, esp ones who have yet to master the concept of a parry button:

This game should not end up pandering exclusively to former Chivalry vet trolls using such spam messages
    of taunt in combat that is my opinion:

I can remember players being kicked from servers for chat spam as it lagged servers up:

• Other gamers old skool will know this stuff below is pasted from Steam:

Turkey Legs 27 has Mirage: Arcane Warfare BETA Just now
    as far as the voice chat problem goes. All games with voice chat enabled become RUINED…DISABLE THE VOICE typing imo is MUCH better anyway, who wants to have a gem of a game with great sound all so you can listen to annoying voices ruining the game experience? Console younglings, that is who… (for the most part) yea I HATE voice chat. I disable it on EVERY game for EVERY system i own and my pc.
    Type don’t talk ! = imo
    , at least we old school gamers have a choice to shut the voice off !! man voice chat RUINS games. And game companies that offer voice chat and no type chat at all, suck. That is a bad move especially for PC games…

• It must be bugged atm: Eg Chat disabled plus vo and others at zero, disabled voice chat also:
    Have a close combat fight with a Taurant that I won in melee as he was spouting messages ?
    After travelling around map I realize he is still spouting messages that I can still hear plus
    others in game various players. nb: voice chats disabled, vo at zero and chat disabled :

Pre patch you had to have vo at 1 to get or transmit normal text chat so it is improved atm but still
    might need to be looked at.

Plus After switching gore and slider for another at video menu near top goes upto 100 ? forgotten its name
    I noted after exiting Mirage Steam then tells me its still running and refuses to exit hehe…

This is a new problem I haven’t encountered prior, it was messing about with settings with gore also that caused this.

• TBL-Win64-Shipping under binaries win64 > in task manager it reads cpu 13 1,77001
    Also
    TBL-Win64-Shipping Awtest in the other location both still running despite exiting game
    also prevents steam exiting

In Task manager closing the top one , then allows steam to exit , also it shows Mirage not as running.
    These bugs are a good thing , best these kinds of are found and fixed before release so everybody’s ok.

You know any major bugs found after a games official release can cause mass panic , forum support hubs
    spammed with requests for help plus be a royal pain to all concerned. Buyers and Developers at a crucial time.

At the end of programs be that dynamic or static functions , vars etc it should have a routine to empty
    whatever memory is allocated so without to deeply going into code stuff it’s in your court really.

• Reporting players needs improvements esp in micro management tbh: steam pasted from below:
    Trying to report a player from Mirage at that time etc.

Impressive not. Utter bs really is tbh. I make this post yesterday and note that
    in the Dicussions thread infact the head admin had posted Moderator 20 hours ago
    After this thread. Not only that I did try to add an admin who was online at that time
    to report it live, as the chat room was empty nps as its not 24/7 but he actually
    ignored declined:

Basically 1 or 2 admins had actually made or replied to posts in the mirage beta threads
    This is what I mean by selective hearing and picking and chosy rubbish:

Despite in the thread opener saying any admin could request the info via private message:
    Now your actually telling me to use the ingame reporting system which I might add
    was near 23 hours later.

Very unhelptul and unproffessional tbh.

Apart from this in game it opens a chrome java document requesting your steam ID.
    with then a set of options buttons to declare what your reporting be that a player or map
    bug or exploit: With warnings for falsely reporting is a temp ban. Noted its a java document
    so My point is can it include a screenshot or demo? very interested to see how this works
    perhaps after game release tbh.

• @Wilt We’re looking to improve and integrate the reporting system into the scoreboard as Votekick currently is, in addition to getting our lines of communication to our moderators established. You can currently contact them on the Mirage Discord in the #mirage_official-moderator-support channel, not the Steamhub Group chat (or the Chivalry admin’s chat).

• @Reithur what an earth is discord, it its a voice chat I don’t use such stuff even in gaming it was always ctf binds
    entire team, well for those without the sound server access. plus is that an mirc channel #mirc mirage…
    Apart from that this pleb is now a Rank 50 or more obnoxious trolling tryhard infact I emailed you info
    weeks prior plus imo it should have been nipped in the bud before now , you actually know him/her I might add
    from prior dealings.

• @Wilt Discord is a text and voice application. We very, very rarely have our voice channels used, but have a number of text channels that are used frequently. Our discord can be found here.

“Prior dealings” are not carried over from Chivalry into Mirage.

• If you can’t join a few simple dots , it’s not my problem tbh. I reported it end of story. If a douche is causing
    4 players to walk away in the beta stage for good then fine. You need the customers I don’t. I certainly won’t
    be wasting my time anymore reporting bs to you at all. Go and find it yourself with those admins gl. 2.5k hours
    In Chivalry ta plus 100 plus in mirage.

• @Wilt said in Wilt reported bugs:

TBL-Win64-Shipping under binaries win64 > in task manager it reads cpu 13 1,77001
    Also
    TBL-Win64-Shipping Awtest in the other location both still running despite exiting game
    also prevents steam exiting

In Task manager closing the top one , then allows steam to exit , also it shows Mirage not as running.
    These bugs are a good thing , best these kinds of are found and fixed before release so everybody’s ok.

You know any major bugs found after a games official release can cause mass panic , forum support hubs
    spammed with requests for help plus be a royal pain to all concerned. Buyers and Developers at a crucial time.

At the end of programs be that dynamic or static functions , vars etc it should have a routine to empty
    whatever memory is allocated so without to deeply going into code stuff it’s in your court really.

Noted it was ok today nps: I might have changed some stuff back in menu’s unless it was something
    at TB end or steam that fixed it.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Leave Alchemancer alone tbh : TB

Utter rubbish from yet another hidden profile:
    The class is fine as it is barely now limited to 2 per side plus the sword
    was replaced by a hand animation , As for it being to spammy also
    twaddle , really you ganking squads of op melee classes have it all tbh.
    It seems every other class can pluck alchemancer out of the air and stun
    him into no time for a reaction in melee , even enthro walked through a direct
    fireball to the head at close range with no stun or delay in his own abilitie
    hit plus melee slash swipe. Go back to your own op melee classes tbh.

I haven’t seen what i’d call skilled combat yet in melee but a reliance on spam
    plus opness with abilities in gank squads: Plus sing knight maul trolls from
    chivalory walk through every thing thrown at them , lean back parry bla bla
    What was the point in removing RoH yet Taurant seems to be able to do every
    other kind of rubbish as it he is still in chivalry , score lines by even 1st time
    players I have seen at 11 - 0: Let alone those ranked at 30 plus with kdr
    as taurants aka chiv tryhards at 28 average before dieing just once not fun
    on the seemingly stacked teams atm with specs waiting to head to the stacked
    ranked taurant sides hehe.

Alchemist is the only true skilled but heavily underpowered in melee class tbh.
    Why some op cry baby taurant complaints got its barrage abilitiy cooldown in
    creased plus he actually doesn’t have a slash swipe , A trhing every chivalry
    player will dislike hence not play it often as its a triannned muscle reflex in
    close quarter combat they got from Chivalry… So just leave the class as it is now
    no more nerfs at all ta.

Taken from my steam post:
    I noted that twaddle posting his rubbish about it on mirage reddit and steam just
    always complaining about Alchemist yet I have seen this stretched fov abuser in
    Chivalry before, Don’t pay him any credit concerning Alchemist or his whiny suggestions:
    Stop trying to turn mirage into a chivalry clone by continuing to reduce Alchemancer class
    to the point where the only classes that matter become just melee. A lot more to add but
    decided to keep it short nowdays tbh

• Just out of Curiosity I couldn’t imagine a remove arms and weapons console command like the ones in Quake3
    so you just end up with a crosshair. For many fps gamer’s this makes fps games better to them anyway…
    So here is a link

Unreal 4 How to hide the first person gun
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZxVh5qW6vM

In comp mode or even normal imo Alchemancer would feel and play better without his arms plus that
    side lean as he fires his ranged fireballs or spears, infact it might even improve it’s niche appealing to
    fps players from other games, who might not really be used to seeing a pair of arms on a screen with +.

It’s my opinion a lot of gamer’s using this class will not mind or miss the arms not being on screen
    unlike Chivalry as Mirage Alchemancer is the first time TB has introduced a potentially shoot them
    up type of character

• Yet another pitiful outburst on Steam hub below : You continually surprise me at how out of sync you are TB.
    some hidden profile gets a rapid pitiful response form a developer yet they manage to selectively ignore feedback
    showing how ignorant they are as usual. The very idea you offered a change from Chivalry is proving incorrect.
    One can only imagine what come’s after Alchemancers effectiveness is completely removed, culling of abilities
    I suspect six months down the line due to crying op melee trolls in tears at being hit by any ability because they
    happened to be in a dual of taurant mauls or sword fighting.

posted in hub of Mirage: Arcane Warfare BETA 55 minutes ago
    alch ranged attacks deplete stamina if they miss
    just a suggestion. all other basic attacks deplete a bit of your stamina if you spam your attacks and miss them.
    Showing 1-2 of 2 comments

Reithur [developer] 18 minutes ago
    This already in our next Beta update!

Wilt has Mirage: Arcane Warfare BETA Just now
    I wouldn’t bother tbh , the way your going it will be rather pointless buying the game
    if you continue to reduce and constantly destroy this class’s effectiveness , why not
    just phase out the Alchemancer and introduce another op melee class.

The very class that would have drawn non melee players to buy the game is
    being blatantly butchered like slices of ham.

• No bugs to report, it’s rather annoying tbh . Had a chance to test Two of my Three recent gtx 690’s in sli
    on Mirage I set game at epic but noted it wasn’t until next main screen it kicked in but the demo of Beta3 went
    well plus looked very nice on those cards also. Uploading to utube: Lastly What ever rank/goodies we
    unlocked to they all get taken away on game release Or is it just rank resets.

• Ranks/progression/unlocks will all be reset when the beta ends.

• Slight bugish thing is some get confused who is on what side when bloody tbh. I stood for 15 seconds watching
    what I thought was a team mate as they stood by me also. We both had bloodied outfits plus thought we were both
    on the same team hehe. I noted on a recent new map also while in the air as alchemancer , not to high seeing players
    fighting it out all bloody thinking its almost impossible to see who is on what side or tell the apart. You are informed.

Secondly forget this friendly damage twaddle post on steam: Simply put it’s hard enough to actually hit targets for
    new alchemancers, let alone some pitiful idea of stamina on fireball firing out, which shouldn’t be considered due
    to its extremely underpowered of all classes with no correct melee system , slash or now sword. At the very least
    team damage options should not apply to Alchemancer now limited to 2 on a 10v10 game.

• @Wilt do you recall which map this was on when you couldn’t tell which team was which? Lighting and environment colour varies greatly.

As for your concerns about Alchemancer adjustments, I strongly recommend you try playing other classes for a while before claiming that the Alchemancer is underpowered.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.