Classes, Unlocks & Chickens

• How will classes work in this new game? Can you pick Weapon kits for each class?
    The “Footman” class would have Short-sword, Mace & Shield to pick from as a example.

And what is meant with “Unlocks”? Can you get different hats and outfits for your avatars?

Will animals make a appearance again on the battlefield :P?

• Developer

Official Class List:

Archer
    Man At Arms
    Vanguard
    Knight
    Support

Each class will have a selection of primary and secondary weapons available to them via a unique inventory page. Obviously weapons are class-dependent and an archer cannot select the two-handed sword even if he has it unlocked. Unlocks will be visual as well as functional weapons, but they will never be a direct buff to your character.

Animals will be present in one form or another, we felt it was necessary to include this so even the worst players could inflict some damage with their weapons ;) .

• Ahhhh finally you’ve took my skill level in to account! WOOOOO!

• Will I be able to abuse chickens?

• hehe. chickens :)

• The devs are peasants, haha. Ha.

There should be a Chicken forum title. 10,000+ posts.

• i’m a code monkey now!

• We will attempt to satiate every players masochistic desire towards farm animals. Our primary focus however, is to make sure that chopping each other up is the most fun possible. :D

• @jasonc:

We will attempt to satiate every players masochistic desire towards farm animals. Our primary focus however, is to make sure that chopping each other up is the most fun possible. :D

I think you meant sadistic?

“masochistic desire towards farm animals” just makes me think of that video with the guy and the horse and…. yeah…

• @SlyGoat:

@jasonc:

We will attempt to satiate every players masochistic desire towards farm animals. Our primary focus however, is to make sure that chopping each other up is the most fun possible. :D

“masochistic desire towards farm animals” just makes me think of that video with the guy and the horse and…. yeah…

Sadist likes to inflict pain to other people and… animals.
    Masochists take pleasure in their own pain

• A sadist and a masochist could make a good company to each other then.

• @-Slash-:

A sadist and a masochist could make a good company to each other then.

Ok this is going wayyyy too off-topic. lets leave this area of the conversation.

• @WerQ:

@SlyGoat:

@jasonc:

Sadist likes to inflict pain to other people and… animals.
    Masochists take pleasure in their own pain

kinda what i was getting at

• I wanna unlock a chicken class. :geek:

• archer, man at arms, knight are self explainatory, support must be engineer. What is vanguard?

• I think we’ll keep you guessing on that one.

• We going to be able to wear our trophys (unlocks) to show off to others?

• Most likely on your profile page. :P

• @Striker:

archer, man at arms, knight are self explainatory, support must be engineer. What is vanguard?

Tip: Vanguard is the class shown on the trailer ;P

• ah, so light knight/crusader.