Very low FPS on very good hardware

• I’m getting very low FPS in any game mode, at any resolution with any settings, in “safe mode”, 32/64 bits, etc. Nothing works.

This is the only game that has this frame rate problem. Even in Deadliest Warrior I get 62 FPS.
    Rocket League, Mirage and other games don’t have this issue.

An offline FFA in Arena with no bots gives me 40-50 fps. With 10 bots, I get 30 fps. I get 62 FPS on the main menu btw.

I tried lowering/maxing all graphic settings. Ragdolls and Decals at 0 have zero impact.

The PC is almost brand new and it should run the game just fine. I checked my hardware stats during gameplay. The GPU (RX 480) is plugged in to the monitor. CPU/VGA usage is okay (70-95%), temps are okay, clocks are okay.

On another much older PC (with a Phenom II 955 as a CPU and a 7850 as GPU) I get almost constant 62 fps. The only difference is that PC is running Windows 7 and this one is using Windows 10.

My current setup is:

CPU: Intel i5 6600
    RAM: 16 GB DDR4
    GPU: Radeon RX 480 (8 GB) (this is a DX12 card btw)
    Resolution: 1680x1050
    SSD: Samsung 960 EVO

I’ve googled and other people have experienced the same issue with even better hardware and it all seems to point to Windows 10 PCs. Those who have reported this problem haven’t been able to fix their problems either.

So what the hell is going on and why is the game unplayable?

• @SerAlphonse
    Are you sure the game is being launched with your dedicated video card and not your integrated video card?
    Have you tried using Windows 10’s gaming mode?

• @Reithur said in Very low FPS on very good hardware:

@SerAlphonse
    Are you sure the game is being launched with your dedicated video card and not your integrated video card?

I disabled the integrated card through the BIOS, so yeah, it’s using the RX 480. I get a 70-90% load for this card on GPU-Z.

Have you tried using Windows 10’s gaming mode?

I don’t have that feature because I’m running a slightly older W10 build.

Any other ideas?

• @SerAlphonse We’ve had problems in the past where Windows 7 users were experiencing issues because they had system updates that weren’t installed; do you have any critical ones waiting for Win 10?