Mirage Frequently Asked Questions
Reithur last edited by
Mirage: Arcane Warfare - FAQ
Below are a set of frequently asked questions; please review this list before posting a new thread.
How do I play this game?
We have an in-game tutorial and hint system to help you learn how to play. We also have a tutorial section with basic and more in-depth information about the game and how to play. These tutorials are also available on our Steamhub for the game; press Shift+Tab while in-game to activate the Steam Overlay.
I can’t seem to launch the game, how do I play?
- You must run the 64bit version of Windows 7, 8, or 10; the game will not run on any other operating system.
- If you have recently installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, please see this thread.
- If you have crashing or having technical issues, please review our troubleshooting post.
The game is taking a long time to load…?
- Yes, the game takes a bit to load; please be patient
– The game currently front-loads assets so that you can change maps faster once you’re in-game
Where are the game servers located?
- North america
- US West - LA
- US Central - Dallas
- US Central - Chicago
- US East - Reston
- South America
- Sao Paulo - BR
- Rotterdam, NL
- Hong Kong
If we do not cover your region, please let us know.
Is there any backstory to Mirage?
Yes, we have released a series of Lore blogs. Check out our 3-part lore series in our Tutorial Section.
sapacademy2007 last edited by
This post is deleted!