I'll regret doing this

• So as you all probably know by now, I’m in a film program in college, my second year is coming up next september and our task for the summer is to work on our thesis film ideas, its the last movie we make and has a limit of 10min or less this time rather than 5 like my last 2, now my idea for this film has been the same for a couple years now and its kind of a dream for me to make it but id like your help if you so desire, 1/3 of the segments I would like to be medieval, so i leave it to my friends and not friends here to aid me with story ideas that help with it, if yall are interested i can give the full outline of my thesis idea so that you guys get a better picture of what to think of but feel free to spit some stuff im all ears

• @Capn-Clinch I’m not much of a story writer, and so I’ll leave it at that. If you ever need my assistance, then I’m at your disposal. I’d be honoured to participate in the medieval section of the project. Hopefully others will be of more use when it comes to the storyline xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 no no no I’d leave the story aspect to myself and maybe even boog if he wants, my strength is short story writing, im very good at writing hooks and ive seen what boog can do so id have no quarrel if he wants to help, what i want from you guys is ideas if youd like, ill post the main idea in a sec im just munching

• Im also going to be online more freauently on my xbox now that I have no kore school work so if any of you want to talk in chat im down to explain things/more direct for u idk

• @Capn-Clinch said in I'll regret doing this:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 no no no I’d leave the story aspect to myself and maybe even boog if he wants, my strength is short story writing, im very good at writing hooks and ive seen what boog can do so id have no quarrel if he wants to help, what i want from you guys is ideas if youd like, ill post the main idea in a sec im just munching

If you want, I can contact b00g and see if he’s interested in helping you. I can’t wait to see what you come up with, and what you’re munching of course xD

• ALRIGHT: so second year is the last year of the program so we are tasked to make one last short film throughout the year, we get 3 days (a weekend) to film the project then work on the editing and effects and pick ups through the year, this movie has a legit chance to be going into film festivals and what not and im not gonna lie ill be pouring alot of funds into it cause its go big or go home and i wanna make a kickass movie, so my basic idea right now is a DAY DREAMER type of deal, inspired by the spongebob episode when he enters others’ dreams and also inspired by the video game “conkers bad fur day” now the idea is that a student goes into class and is late for a test he didnt study for (start is still work in progress) so he starts day dreaming and realizes he can get the answers he needs by travelling into other students’ day dreams and finding them, 1 segment I wanted to be scooby doo ish, another I wanted sort of Snatch-like but odds are im going to change it and the last one I wanted him to enter like a medieval day dream, im lettin yall help me out with ideas for that day dream if you want anything in it then pitch it to me, it can be funny BUT NO INSIDE JOKES, can be serious, drama, blah blah the possibilities are endless…but keep in mind im a comedic writer

• And it was party mix btw

• Also as far as inside jokes i mean obvious ones, I can slip little easter eggs in here and there that only this community would understand ;) just for you guys

• @Capn-Clinch said in I'll regret doing this:

ALRIGHT: so second year is the last year of the program so we are tasked to make one last short film throughout the year, we get 3 days (a weekend) to film the project then work on the editing and effects and pick ups through the year, this movie has a legit chance to be going into film festivals and what not and im not gonna lie ill be pouring alot of funds into it cause its go big or go home and i wanna make a kickass movie, so my basic idea right now is a DAY DREAMER type of deal, inspired by the spongebob episode when he enters others’ dreams and also inspired by the video game “conkers bad fur day” now the idea is that a student goes into class and is late for a test he didnt study for (start is still work in progress) so he starts day dreaming and realizes he can get the answers he needs by travelling into other students’ day dreams and finding them, 1 segment I wanted to be scooby doo ish, another I wanted sort of Snatch-like but odds are im going to change it and the last one I wanted him to enter like a medieval day dream, im lettin yall help me out with ideas for that day dream if you want anything in it then pitch it to me, it can be funny BUT NO INSIDE JOKES, can be serious, drama, blah blah the possibilities are endless…but keep in mind im a comedic writer

Yes. Everything about this idea, just yes. From the spongebob, to scooby-doo and to medieval times. You’re going to make me cough up my lungs from the laughter when it’s done mate

• Banned

This is the torn banner forums not after school Study bruh

• @SP45T1C-H4WK then don’t click on it “bruh”

• Banned

@Capn-Clinch I’m king of the forums

• @SP45T1C-H4WK I’m the one with most reputation here, so I’m King of the Forums my egg salad sandwich

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 only cause I left for awhile, calm down young grasshopper

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in I'll regret doing this:

@SP45T1C-H4WK I’m the one with most reputation here, so I’m King of the Forums my egg salad sandwich

Don’t let that ego fly or I will cram it back inside you.

• @Capn-Clinch Shouldn’t have left then mate ;)

@epickillmaster Can you shove a sausage roll inside me as well?

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 u won’t be missed on Xbox lol

• Banned

@Capn-Clinch Shouldn’t have left then mate ;)

@epickillmaster Can you shove a sausage roll inside me as well?

Never say that again…

• @SP45T1C-H4WK Minecraft always misses me xD

@epickillmaster But I love you m9 lol

• Banned

@SP45T1C-H4WK Minecraft always misses me xD

@epickillmaster But I love you m9 lol

nope. Miss me with that gay shit