Mouse for chivalry

• Awesome launch and many thanks to tibbs and his team for pulling this game together!

Now back to topic. I have been using the razor death-adder 1800p for about 2 years, first on AOC and now chivalry and I find the lack of button maps pretty annoying (only 5 programmable buttons) as I dislike using the forward roll as a stab. Can anyone recommend me a good gaming mouse (that lasts) fitting for chivalry’s game play?

• Using a $9 logitech mouse that’s at least 10 years old at this point

I’d reccomend it

• Cyborg R.A.T. 5

I have been using it for about a year now and It’s great, you can change the length of it to match your hand, add and take away weight, it’s very customizable and I love it.

It has 6 programmable buttons with 3 different modes so 18 programmable buttons, and you can change to different profile setups for different games. It also has an on the go DPI adjustment button AND a precision aim button that can either slow down your DPI or increase it, it’s great for all shooters, and I also play MMO’s with it.

If you can drop $70 it’s an all around great mouse.

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat5.htm

• i have a logitech g500… I don’t really care about mice, anything else but extra buttons is a gimmick in my opinion.

• I use a wireless mobile mouse 6000, its simple, cheap, and has a few extra buttons to use for keybinds.