The way duels are meant to be.

• I had the most amazing 1 on 1 duel in my chivalry history. It lasted almost 3 minutes. It was on a free for all server, with nobody enforcing the “duel only” rule. There were 13 people in the game. Usually, it’s an all out slaughter of everyone you see, even if the person they attack is already fully engaged in combat. But not this time. People actually stood around and watched us duel. Nobody interrupted it in any way. It was close, but I lost. But I just have to say, I wish more battles were like this, nobody backstabbing another, and playing Chivalry the way its meant to be played. Thanks to Micah for this amazing fight! :fenc:

• Ya… I was haveen a good dual with some1and he gets shot in the head with a bow… I relly hatee when they end likke that

• Are you an avid dueler? I have been doing it lately and wouldn’t mind fighting people who are really good. Helps me learn.

• @Chuckdatass:

Are you an avid dueler? I have been doing it lately and wouldn’t mind fighting people who are really good. Helps me learn.

Maybe I can help you learn some time when I fix my pc. (I got a virus that basically ate my computer…)

• Sucks. Clean install and get back in there!

• @Chuckdatass:

Sucks. Clean install and get back in there!

It’ll take a couple days to get everything working properly again. Shouldn’t be much of a problem.

• Yeah, dueling is definitely fun and it helps you become a better player. It’s fun trying out every class, and each weapon, against every combination of enemy as possible. You learn how to attack a particular player. My biggest problem is dueling against aggressive Knights and pesky MAA. I’m pretty good at killing Vanguards, as long as I’m not too greedy and stay in their guard too long.

• I’d just like to mention I accept all duel requests. steamcommunity.com/id/slygoat

• @SlyGoat:

I’d just like to mention I accept all duel requests. steamcommunity.com/id/slygoat

I’ll add you when I get my computer working. I’m looking forward to a good duel.

• When I get off work I shall add you too!