A New Brand of ...CLAN...

• Banned

As some of you may know there are new, cancerous players on chiv known as KSA. This clan is essentially a new shitter HOG PARA.

They will always fight in groups of atleast two And will never go toe to toe with anyone as they’re too bad too and they lag like shit and every so often they get a new member which is even more trash than the previous

But the worst part about this shitty HOG PARA is that they will keep coming, no matter how much you shit on them, no matter how much they try and gank you and fail they will keep coming and will keep trash talking you until you submit.

I was taking on three of them and every so often theyd eventually kill me and send me a message calling me a “noob” or a “potato”, yes you heard right, A potato, They somehow know I’m Irish.

The point I’m trying to get across Is gank the living shit out of them as the last thing we need is another HOG PARA who use mcdonalds fucking Wi-Fi, maybe if we gank them enough they’ll stop playing the game, we can only hope. Happy ganking lads

• @Addyboo419 They are pretty cancer since they’re always on like 200+ ping or 300+ but I’m on good terms with most of them and they’ll never gank me. They may kill me occasionally as collateral damage, but hey, I just move on from that.

Any idea how they found out you’re Irish?

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 they are the definition of cancer, they just don’t stop coming with their shitty connection. Honestly have no clue, they’re either just calling me it as a coincidence or they just know that I’m Irish

• @Addyboo419 That KSA clan tag sounds familiar.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz they’ve been around for about a month now, but I think their leader has been around for quite some time.

• Banned

Who cares they are shit and give easy kills to win FFA

• @Bennie said in A New Brand of Cancer:

Who cares they are shit and give easy kills to win FFA

AAAAAAYYYY Bennies back.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz Eyyyyyyyyy 😎👍

• Banned

@Bennie they’re still cancer regardless

• @Addyboo419 i was killing them 3v1 or 4v1 before anyone even took notice of them. they are sneaky fucks who act nice but have evil intention. I keep getting messages from people and my own clan to why im bulling them…but yeah ive been saying for the last week in going to bully them off EU servers because they are such an annoyance and dont duel and only play to troll others. Im going to haunt them till they fear nothing but me and me alone.

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in A New Brand of Cancer:

@Addyboo419 i was killing them 3v1 or 4v1 before anyone even took notice of them. they are sneaky fucks who act nice but have evil intention. I keep getting messages from people and my own clan to why im bulling them…but yeah ive been saying for the last week in going to bully them off EU servers because they are such an annoyance and dont duel and only play to troll others. Im going to haunt them till they fear nothing but me and me alone.

Lmfao they aren’t even good enough for you to bother. Only way they kill anyone is with 300 ping and a gaymore

• @epickillmaster True but they’re always on EU servers acting out their Tricks n Shit. They need bullying 😆

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri lol I know, last time I was on an EU server there were 4 of them spamming with gaymores… I won the lobby with like 5 deaths and more than 20 kills

• @Addyboo419 said in A New Brand of Cancer:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 they are the definition of cancer, they just don’t stop coming with their shitty connection. Honestly have no clue, they’re either just calling me it as a coincidence or they just know that I’m Irish

Huh, weird. No idea how they know you’re Irish but oh well. I guess you guys will just have to deal with it xD

• @Addyboo419 Please rethink the title for your next topic. I modified yours.

• Banned

@Reithur lmao the new one sounds funnier but in a stupid way

• @Addyboo419 If you can’t choose a more polite topic title, I’ll just remove the next one you post rather than change it.

• Hey cancer is cancer

• Banned

@Reithur no reithur I cannot, u do not understand the head ache and the rage their cancer gives you like it’s bad

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz someone say KSA?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.