Game Crash in the Server Browser

• So whilst I’m in the server browser, I go to sort the servers by ping, I click it once, it sorts by highest first, I click it again to change to lowest first, then the game crashes, it has done this consistently. Is there any fix for this? Is anyone else running into this problem?

• This started happening to me ever since I tried to run a dedicated server.

• I’m guessing there was a game update? is it still beta? this is happening to me constantly now.

• Exact same thing for me.

• The game was running fine last week, i get home from work today, then try running it, and now every time i sort my game just crashes. No errors no nothing.

• This is happening to me as well. I pre-ordered the game. played it since release. I got to level 17 and 20 something hours played on stream. I originally had an issue seeing the servers, but I downloaded the fix for this.

Now every time i search for servers the game crashes about 5 seconds afterwards? It has been doing this for 2 days now? WHAT THE HELL?!@#

• Already a discussion as well as a temporary fix for some people in this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3901

• I can’t play online anymore because of this. It’s not because of sorting on ping etc, since the browser crashes immediately when it starts finding servers. Guess I’ll play with bots until there’s a patch… I’ve only had the game for 4 days or so. The first two it worked fine, then it started crashing more and more.

• Same thing here, it’s easy to replicate also as it happens 100% of the time for me. If I wait for it to completely finish, then sort, it’s completely fine.

• @Norse:

I can’t play online anymore because of this. It’s not because of sorting on ping etc, since the browser crashes immediately when it starts finding servers. Guess I’ll play with bots until there’s a patch… I’ve only had the game for 4 days or so. The first two it worked fine, then it started crashing more and more.

You should try letting the browser finish loading before you sort, that’s what I do to work around it, and I have the same problem as you do.

• @Plati:

@Norse:

I can’t play online anymore because of this. It’s not because of sorting on ping etc, since the browser crashes immediately when it starts finding servers. Guess I’ll play with bots until there’s a patch… I’ve only had the game for 4 days or so. The first two it worked fine, then it started crashing more and more.

You should try letting the browser finish loading before you sort, that’s what I do to work around it, and I have the same problem as you do.

Thanks, but as I said it doesn’t crash upon me sorting anything, the only thing I have to do to make it crash is click ‘Join Game’ in the main menu. The browser opens and then crashes once servers start to appear…

• Yes, this is happening to me too, but the game does NOT crash if I wait patiently for the server list to complete itself. If I do whoever choose a server before it finishes, it will crash :)

(just like someone mentioned before)

• Hi everyone.
    I have this Game 2 days now. Same thing happen to me all the time. Again i bought a game to soon. Take our money for something that isnt finish. Boring -_-

• And i have random discons without any massage. 2 Times this evening. All other MP Games run without Problems. Is it that hard to get a finished game for my money?