Mirage: Arcane Warfare BETA - Patch 4.5

• This patch addresses the server crash that was found during Beta 4!

Changes

• Reduced backstep speed from 0.8 to 0.75
    • Second wind sprint speed now activates after sprinting for 3.5s
      • Previously activated only as you sprint out of a spawn area
    • Slowed down combo out of parry slightly
    • Reduced stamina loss when successfully parrying

Bug Fixes

• Server crash related to alchemancer melee attack
    • Client crash related to alchemancer melee attack
    • Improved load times in the customization menu
    • Crash fixes

Known Issues

• Server performance may drop and not recover
    • AMD GPU drivers may crash (recommended turning down display settings if you’re affected)
    • Left dodge jumps play the backwards jump animation
    • Potential rare crash due to the timing of a garbage collection during combat
    • Ribbon particles may not always display
    • Gore mesh or customization items may appear to stretch on death and dismemberment
    • Characters skin may be gray in customization
    • Items may take some time to load in the customization menu
    • Items may take some time to load when spawning for the first time
    • Tinker Mines and Obelisk may disappear unexpectedly
    • Camera may appear to be under the map when first loading into a match
    • Dismissing a resolution change will not revert your display settings to previous selection
    • Alchemancer melee may not have his sword if you have changed his bracer in customization
    • Textures may not load in customization
    • Arenas - if all players on a team leave the server the match will not resume

• There’s another bug for what I can assume is AMD only, considering I use an AMD and I’ve been mostly experiencing major issues with bugs. But, when ever I try to join a server it just shows the menu screen with all of the hud missing. And it doesn’t load it. At it’s current state, this game is unplayable due to this patch as it was working fine(except for crashing every 30 minutes) yesterday. But, now I can’t play it at all. And this really bums me out.

• Developer

A new issue has cropped up which is preventing players from joining servers as you’ve described. We’ll be working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

• Another one useless patch… U cant even fix problem of the last patch with 1-2 FPS in main menu. I do not playing this game for five days already. RIP Mirage for me? Ok.

• Developer

Note: we experienced an issue from approximately 8pm ET on May 9 until 12pm ET on May 10 where servers could not be joined. This was a Steam issue that has now been resolved.

• Updated Known Issues list;

• Alchemancer melee may not have his sword if you have changed his bracer in customization
    • Arenas - if all players on a team leave the server the match will not resume

• Beta Patchnotes 4.5.1

Changes since last build

• Logging for performance data
    • BETA notification at start will not show
    • Fix for alch sword being broken (post match equips)
    • MM search distance fix
    • Crash fix on team select
    • Fix to blank messages in arenas
    • Server crash fix

• Big patch that isn’t it ? I can’t do atm Quake champions is hogging 13gb d/l atm, I will try later though
    looking forward to the new maps shown tbh.