Games shuts my pc off

• Every time I am playing in the middle of a match my computer will restart. This game is the only thing thats ever done that on my computer.

• Your graphics card or processor may be reaching dangerous temperature levels and the computer may be shutting off to protect itself from damage. Do you have anything overclocked?

I would suggest downloading CPU monitoring software to keep a closer eye on this issue. Also, try turn down the graphics a bit (if they’re not already set to low)

• Im having the same problem

• @DonnieD:

Your graphics card or processor may be reaching dangerous temperature levels and the computer may be shutting off to protect itself from damage. Do you have anything overclocked?

I would suggest downloading CPU monitoring software to keep a closer eye on this issue. Also, try turn down the graphics a bit (if they’re not already set to low)

Yeah ist probably the GPU, i have seen this multiple times on my buddies pc running games like Arma 2 where its not demanding or anything its the fan stopped working or he needed more thermal paste.

• Developer

Component overheating, PSU being overloaded, driver-related OS crash, RAM-related, or a number of other different things. The game itself can’t reset your computer, it’s a hardware or driver problem of some sort.

• I’ve had games (not this one) on an older laptop that would do this. It may feel cool to the touch, but the internal components of a pc can get really hot. Lower performance parts may get overworked at demanding games, and give up. lots of things can do this, but the game itself can’t possibly be the cause of it.