Better kill feedback

• let me start off by saying that this is a fantastic game and I am truly thankful to the developers for making such a simple, yet deep game which is incredibly fun to play!

what would make it more fun however is the appreciation of your own kills. amidst the chaos surrounding you and people slashing, stabbing, hitting, shooting, throwing and kicking you may sometimes not notice who it was who downed the enemy: you, your friend or that archer waaaaaay over there. looking up at the killfeed every time a nearby enemy dies isn’t the best idea, so I’d really appreciate if there was an option to make your personal kills somehow show up on the UI. it shouldn’t be all in your face, but something to distinguish my kills when fighting in a crowd.

thanks a lot!

• every fps game has used the normal kill feed, it’s simple. most people can read the top right. especially if your truely are a fps player. but i would like to see a “double kill” triple kill ect type thing.

• I’m just waiting for someone to mod in Quake sounds. You know its going to happen :|

• @jetter10:

every fps game has used the normal kill feed, it’s simple. most people can read the top right. especially if your truely are a fps player. but i would like to see a “double kill” triple kill ect type thing.

it’s much easier to see in an FPS game where players keep their distance

• Your own kills/deaths were highlit in AoC, I’d like to see the same thing in Chivalry.