Idea for duel mode

• How about doing duel mode that way so people who are watching the duel are alive and surround the duelers, but can’t interfere with them. That way they can scream, cheer and motivate the duelists with taunts. Good idea?

• I think this would be hilarious, though possibly a bit distracting. I’d definitely support it as a specific map: a small ring with no obstacles, surrounded by an un-jumpable wall and the rest of the players in the server, yelling and cheering, without the ability to attack.

There’d have to be a way of choosing to spawn as a normal floating-cam spectator, so it would still be possible to float right into the fight and see it as close as you want.

• Due to how often this has been suggested, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it as an option for the duel mode currently in development. TBS is pretty good at listening to the community.

• This already existed in Age of Chivalry, as an Official map, I don’t see why not.

• @Mkilbride:

This already existed in Age of Chivalry, as an Official map, I don’t see why not.

That wasn’t a duel mode and it was the map everyone hated almost as much as Tombs, though. :P

• @SlyGoat:

@Mkilbride:

This already existed in Age of Chivalry, as an Official map, I don’t see why not.

That wasn’t a duel mode and it was the map everyone hated almost as much as Tombs, though. :P

Mm, that’s how I saw everyone play it though.

• This already exists, there is a duel server in the Arena map that can hold 4-8 players.

• @Sean3612:

This already exists, there is a duel server in the Arena map that can hold 4-8 players.

Yes, but they’re fan made, and It only works out if people respect the idea of dueling. Otherwise they could go around killing everyone for no reason. Official duel servers will be released eventually.