🛡Favorite Rivalries🛡

• I preferred LTS because people actually dueled and don’t sit there and do nothing the entire time.

• @Tatonix Exactly! Everyone had to fight or die.

• we need east back 😑

• @SDS-NewAgeKnight said in 🛡Favorite Rivalries🛡:

You would think ATOMvsSDS would be my favorite one but nope. My favorite one is SDSvsHOG 360. That rivalry was fo real.

Bible post ahead, cause I remember SDS 360 so clearly XD

Hog feud on 360 wasn’t fun to me tbh. I’ll explain:

Reborn never fought fair. He would punk out on wars, have his squad find and gank us one by one, and when it came time for an ass beating he’d hide behind Hero Emperor or one of his goons…

I had called him out multiple times to stop acting like bitch and fight me (and to my shame I barely lost in a duel when he did finally step up)

It took months of feuding on the forums and head hunting back and forth between SDS and HOG till they decided to take their bullshit to ps4.

Now OG ATOM, that was a feud I would go back in time to have again…

My favorite cause despite the years long “d*ck comparing contest” in a manner of speaking, we always had good wars.

We trained hard and dedicated our chiv careers to finally beating ATOM.

SDS had a solid goal and purpose; crush our rival. And because of this we had awesome practices and scrims, and a massive player arms race (who could recruit the best people) which caused expansion of the player base. Both clans were the engine that fueled console comp chiv at its peak.

I had a few friends in ATOM, so despite the rivalry there was always some measure of mutual respect. Of course things did get salty from time to time, but as they say: the two biggest kids on the playground are gonna scrap eventally.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz

yeah lol those were the days.

I still remember that very well as thats around the time I joined sds. Reborn kept asking me to join him but I never did. Hated his attitude, cool guy and all when he isn’t talking shit but I never could figure him out.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz That explains why HoG came to PS4. Even though Reborn disappeared as soon as ps4 came out and zian gave up on the HoG idea. Still though was it really cancer with this rivalry? I played 360 but played casually and I don’t remember anything that went down.

• @CypressInstinx Yes it was. ATOM and SDS both hated OG HOG cause they kept writing checks their asses couldn’t cash. Take a seat, I’ll tell ya a story:

Once opon a time on 360…

Reborn had recently made HOG, and after hearing that SDS and ATOM were the biggest motherfuckers on the block, Reborn went on the forums claiming he commanded the best clan and could easily beat both of us.

We didn’t like that shit one bit…

Zombies and @SDS-NewAgeKnight both called out HOG. Reborn made excuses after excuses.

To SDS, this claim was detrimental to our status as the best clan. We didn’t want to be fighting on two fronts to be #1.

To ATOM, well, Zombies wanted to make a beta out of HOG. This BS actually got us to stop fighting each other and destroy HOG.

Reborn didn’t step up to fight us till he recruited Hero Emperor into HOG as a merc. He kept this move from us until an hour before the war. @Knight-Kauser and I were a bit heated about this.

We unfortunately got spanked, specifically in the kendo cause Hero was still in his prime and carried the fuck out of that war…

I’ve defended the use of mercs, but that L we took is the reason why I strongly disapprove of last minute mercs to this day.

Of all of ATOM’s 25 victories, HOG is not to be found cause Reborn refused to fight them. He knew he’d lose, he said that himself.

In fact, It was Hero who kept telling Reborn he didn’t want to fight, because Zombies 7-0’d him and posted it for everybody to see, causing Hero to go into temporary exile.

Now Zian… that man was bad too; When ever Reborn would do something scummy, Zian would act as his lapdog and defend it. My fondest memory of him is my Zwei going through his center of mass after he maa dodged the wrong way XD

This was my last war with SDS, when I said “fuck it” and resigned my status as council member and went to pc for a while. The L was too shameful to stomach…

When I came back to console HOG was gone, SDS and ATOM went back to fighting each other, clans like AST, NHG, and GOW sprung out of the womb of comp, and EU clans were making their presence known.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz SDS and HOG went 2-2 before they left. We never got the tie breaker war 😔

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in 🛡Favorite Rivalries🛡:

@CypressInstinx Yes it was. ATOM and SDS both hated OG HOG cause they kept writing checks their asses couldn’t cash. Take a seat, I’ll tell ya a story:

Once opon a time on 360…

Reborn had recently made HOG, and after hearing that SDS and ATOM were the biggest motherfuckers on the block, Reborn went on the forums claiming he commanded the best clan and could easily beat both of us.

We didn’t like that shit one bit…

Zombies and @SDS-NewAgeKnight both called out HOG. Reborn made excuses after excuses.

To SDS, this claim was detrimental to our status as the best clan. We didn’t want to be fighting on two fronts to be #1.

To ATOM, well, Zombies wanted to make a beta out of HOG. This BS actually got us to stop fighting each other and destroy HOG.

Reborn didn’t step up to fight us till he recruited Hero Emperor into HOG as a merc. He kept this move from us until an hour before the war. @Knight-Kauser and I were a bit heated about this.

We unfortunately got spanked, specifically in the kendo cause Hero was still in his prime and carried the fuck out of that war…

I’ve defended the use of mercs, but that L we took is the reason why I strongly disapprove of last minute mercs to this day.

Of all of ATOM’s 25 victories, HOG is not to be found cause Reborn refused to fight them. He knew he’d lose, he said that himself.

In fact, It was Hero who kept telling Reborn he didn’t want to fight, because Zombies 7-0’d him and posted it for everybody to see, causing Hero to go into temporary exile.

Now Zian… that man was bad too; When ever Reborn would do something scummy, Zian would act as his lapdog and defend it. My fondest memory of him is my Zwei going through his center of mass after he maa dodged the wrong way XD

This was my last war with SDS, when I said “fuck it” and resigned my status as council member and went to pc for a while. The L was too shameful to stomach…

When I came back to console HOG was gone, SDS and ATOM went back to fighting each other, clans like AST, NHG, and GOW sprung out of the womb of comp, and EU clans were making their presence known.

Legendary story

• FG VS DA

FG VS FG

Harold VS FG

• @MaHarold Upnext: Harold vs Harold

EDIT: just happened to me. Someone with my old GT joined my game. R.I.P

• @AST-I-Hitokiri That was Addyboo mate

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Thought so. it had 100+ Ping so i assumed it aswell

• @AST-I-Hitokiri Aye good man

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 how Is it Me when I’m playing left 4 dead 2…

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 But he still used my name so he must of gained beyond godly strength. But who knows…He stood still with me then left.

For a second i got scared he would challenge for Title of “Supreme EU OverLord”

• @Addyboo419 said in 🛡Favorite Rivalries🛡:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 how Is it Me when I’m playing left 4 dead 2…

https://youtu.be/hAAlDoAtV7Y

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in 🛡Favorite Rivalries🛡:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 But he still used my name so he must of gained beyond godly strength. But who knows…He stood still with me then left.

For a second i got scared he would challenge for Title of “Supreme EU OverLord”

Silly Hitokiri, who could ever challenge you for “Supreme EU OverLord”? No-one is worthy other than you, sire

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Damn Right.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 im Still all 5 legends of EU as far as i know.
    My Legs, My Arms & My Head.
    All 5 legends. 😉