Post game chat

• Everyone knows that trading insults is just about as medieval as you can get.
    Please adjust the end game GUI to make room for open chat.
    Let us vent and slate, taunt and berate.

• You can drop the scoreboard by pressing tab. If you have the chat window open when it comes up, press escape to exit out of it, otherwise you won’t be able to close the scoreboard. Then you can chat freely.

• @SlyGoat:

You can drop the scoreboard by pressing tab. If you have the chat window open when it comes up, press escape to exit out of it, otherwise you won’t be able to close the scoreboard. Then you can chat freely.

It doesn’t let me type anything after games, I can drop the scoreboard down, no problem, but it won’t even let me type, or anybody else in the game.

• That’s weird, I am able to type after the game. Have you tried multiple times or was that one occurrence? And it is mostly useless to type after game since most people don’t press tab to see the text.

If you want to talk trash, just use the voip. It doesn’t say who is speaking, so yell away lol :D

• @Chuckdatass:

That’s weird, I am able to type after the game. Have you tried multiple times or was that one occurrence? And it is mostly useless to type after game since most people don’t press tab to see the text.

It’s probably just a fluke of the one time I tried it, I don’t use game chat much as it is, so I didn’t see much of a reason to test it.