You console gamer's make me laff tbh

• A friendly jibe at you plebby console players or lords & masters.
    The threads you make are very amusing tbh, infact I often think they start out polite and friendly hmmm
    Then I get curious to see how long that an actual fight or full scale war breaks out hehe. Or even the
    imploding threads where everybody seems to attack anybody or FFA threads. It’s like an exciting soap
    full of scandals and even the most restrained of polite " he was a quiet man" eventually start to throw fists out.
    Very good threads tbh I have to say but try not to get a full blown never expire ban though, because you will be
    missed, it’s not quite sparta and its defense of that small cove but still always fun timing when an all out riot will ensue hehe.

• Banned

@Wilt lol we’re the best aren’t we wilt

• oh yes I must admit

• @Wilt tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

• @MaHarold ha ur thread got locked and now Reither will NEVER respond eva again

• @Wilt Remember that we are a society forged by a broken port and a generally cancerous console mindset. The melodrama you see here is commonplace in game.

We all hate each other…I mean shit, I votekicked @C4KE-from-SP4C3 back on 360, and he’s one of the least salty people here XD

On a side note, considering your hate for ballerinas you’d fit in over here on console, very few people can rainbow and backswing over here 👍

In my short time on pc, I’ve come to the conclusion that the pc community is saltier than console – Feint once and you get treated like shit over there.

I’d rather be a plebby console scrub than a PC elitist prick. Sometimes a better port aint worth the shitty community man.

• @Hoplite-x-Viz said in You console gamer's make me laff tbh:

@Wilt Remember that we are a society forged by a broken port and a generally cancerous console mindset. The melodrama you see here is commonplace in game.

We all hate each other…I mean shit, I votekicked @C4KE-from-SP4C3 back on 360, and he’s one of the least salty people here XD

On a side note, considering your hate for ballerinas you’d fit in over here on console, very few people can rainbow and backswing over here 👍

In my short time on pc, I’ve come to the conclusion that the pc community is saltier than console – Feint once and you get treated like shit over there.

I’d rather be a plebby console scrub than a PC elitist prick. Sometimes a better port aint worth the shitty community man.

Y-You votekicked me? HOW COULD YOU?! I thought we were friends! Cries silently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rEaC4GyD2U

But yeah, I wasn’t even known on Xbox 360 Chivalry. If anything, I was a casual until I duelled someone for the first time. It was RetractedBoot and the score was 7-6 to him. That’s how I got into FG ^-^

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz do you still play console?

@Wilt Remember that we are a society forged by a broken port and a generally cancerous console mindset. The melodrama you see here is commonplace in game.

well if you dug back your see I started calling those pc clan queens elitists queens and plebbypeoppeasants yrs ago tbh.
    I consider myself to be one of the very few pc rank 50 knight only veterans that doesn’t use anything but basic combat
    at low fov in first winning even to this day ffa games , often I have to kill a few elitist ranks who are
    using roh and dancing while being of attitude they are vets and entitled plus clans they were in or am.

Those trashy types I’d ignore mr hoppy tbh, don’t let them give you the impression they rule the veteran lands of
    Chivalry or represent the good people hehe. I feel a tune coming on, heads to music thread.

• @Wilt Whats funny is they will get mad at you for feinting, which is an actual mechanic but won’t get mad at ballerina moves, which are (argueably) exploits and weren’t intended in the creation of the game. Its asinine mate.

• @Addyboo419 haven’t played in months, new job, college and lack of interest prevented me from playing. I might play a bit though since im outta school for the time being.

• Banned

@Hoplite-x-Viz you should play someone, I wanna see if you’re as good as they say with the spear ;)

@Wilt Whats funny is they will get mad at you for feinting, which is an actual mechanic but won’t get mad at ballerina moves, which are (argueably) exploits and weren’t intended in the creation of the game. Its asinine mate.

Oh yes I have seen blatantly exploiting strobe animation types of vets culling players with tricks and smoke with mirrors
    yet eg Player is leading by 30 kdr but then walks into a feint and shouts out cheap! vote kick! so the other strobe people
    vote yes to kick the normal player simply because he feinted hehe. it seems the spinny fish eyed players rule atm.

edited: I thought it was discarded some botspam robot jumped in to confuse me hehe

• @Addyboo419 said in You console gamer's make me laff tbh:

@Hoplite-x-Viz you should play someone, I wanna see if you’re as good as they say with the spear ;)

7-2 against a level 40ish messer knight was the last W I gained before I retired.

I’m really rusty though and was much better with a zwei and LS.

• @Wilt hehehehe… sigh

• @Hoplite-x-Viz It was tons of fun to go spear vs. spear against you though.