Refund ?

• Just cant get into this game i feel badly let down its luck more than skill that you hit anythink with lag and bugs :( feel i mispent my hard earned money

• Translation: I can’t play this game give my money back.

• Try using jump, kick, crouch etc

• @tiswas:

Just cant get into this game i feel badly let down its luck more than skill that you hit anythink with lag and bugs :( feel i mispent my hard earned money

Not sure if troll, or just one of those guys who demands a refund after 5 minutes of playing without dominating.

• Steam has a strict no refunds policy.

• Didnt buy it from steam and nope if feels unfinished and ive had the game since release so not like ive not give it chance… from the bugs and the lag spikes… its just go no longterm playabilty once you have unlocked all weps what else do you do ?

• @tiswas:

Didnt buy it from steam and nope if feels unfinished and ive had the game since release so not like ive not give it chance… from the bugs and the lag spikes… its just go no longterm playabilty once you have unlocked all weps what else do you do ?

You play. In counter-strike you never unlocked anything…what else was there to do in that?

Has CoD and other repetitive progression systems really set a standard for today’s games?

• @tiswas:

Didnt buy it from steam and nope if feels unfinished and ive had the game since release so not like ive not give it chance… from the bugs and the lag spikes… its just go no longterm playabilty once you have unlocked all weps what else do you do ?

Have loads of fun.

• @DirtyHoudini:

@tiswas:

You play. In counter-strike you never unlocked anything…what else was there to do in that?

Has CoD and other repetitive progression systems really set a standard for today’s games?

Yes, yes they did.

• @frozenknife:

Translation: I can’t play this game give my money back.

No. No. No.

“I am butt-hert because I cant play this game and It isn’t like call-of-duty and I will call the internet police if I cant have a re-fund”…

Steam has no re-funds what-so ever and the team dont offer them either.

• @tiswas:

Just cant get into this game i feel badly let down its luck more than skill that you hit anythink with lag and bugs :( feel i mispent my hard earned money

The game has no skill? Are we playing the same game? :o

• @tiswas:

Regardless of where you bought it, what you bought was a product on Steam, and the game would have to be removed from Steam for you to get a refund, which Steam does not do except for pre-orders which have not yet been released.

• Don’t mock him becuase he wants a refund. Not all players have the same preferences.

• @MinorityMats:

Don’t mock him becuase he wants a refund. Not all players have the same preferences.

I’m not mocking him, I’m informing him of Steam’s policy on refunds. TBS offered to give refunds during beta because it was possible to do so then; now that the game is live, Steam doesn’t do refunds.

• @SlyGoat:

@MinorityMats:

Don’t mock him becuase he wants a refund. Not all players have the same preferences.

I’m not mocking him, I’m informing him of Steam’s policy on refunds. TBS offered to give refunds during beta because it was possible to do so then; now that the game is live, Steam doesn’t do refunds.

This is true, i tried to get on on steam because the game was cheaper on Orgin for BF3 but i couldnt get my money back.

Atleast there not like The WarZ which is telling its customers if they get a refund of the product that they will be ban from purchasing future products from there company. LoL at hammer point interactive.

Any way sorry about your feelings on your purchase i for one have never liked any medieval games until i played this. I for one find melee combat challenging in 1v1 altercations any way. Plus the Gore is what does it for me. Sorry about your 25 dollars, maybe give the game some time see what tweaks come out and maybe it will change your mind.

One thing i do know is for 25 dollars of my blow money which i have to save up over weeks because my budget doesnt let me splurge whenever i want, Im very happy with my purchase and have decided to only support Indie companies as i have gotten more satisfaction out of this game and DayZ than any 65 dollar purchase i have made in the last 10 years.

• @tiswas:

lol, no.
    It’s not luck based at all. Unlike some shooter games with random bullet deviation cough BF3 Suppression.

• it honestly sounds like you just havent figured out how to play.

this game has a kill gap between newbie and pro thats larger then most planetary bodies. a player who understands the combat, will just curb stomp the crap out of anyone just starting. this game is purely skill based. it requires intense situanial awareness (more so then fps’s games in general i find) it requires learnign how to use a weapon, not just swinging it. how i fight with a mace is dramatically diffrent then i do with a sword in most cases.

so far you havent listed any reason to warrent a refund. the game not being fun isnt a good reason, especially because your reason for it not being fun is you feel its luck over skill. even if that were true (and its not) thats not a reason. unlokced every weapon? oh idk, use them? seriously? no long term life span because the game has no unlocks? there are plenty of fps games out, hell plenty of every genre out with little to no unlocks that last years.

IMO you have no grounds to stand on. you can claim the game doesnt feel finished, but i dont see an argument here, as the game has everything a release game should have. you may not like the game, understandable not every game is for everyone. but few things in life can be returned for failure to enjoy.

• I sometimes wish that steam was a bit more lenient with their refund policy, but on a pc there are just too many holes. As much as it annoys me, it’s just too easy to exploit, and they are just trying to be smart and keep their systems as tight as possible.

I’ve made some poor purchases on steam, but there isn’t much you can do about it. My only recommendation is to do lots of research before buying, and never buy things on impulse.

As a personal rule, I never pre-order anything unless I really want it, and never anything more than 30$. I’ve been waiting for this game for a while so I was ok with it, but I usually wait until a game releases and hear what other people think before committing my money to it.

• @SlyGoat:

@MinorityMats:

But he is also dis-maying the game by saying “Its all luck no skill and people kill you with lag and bugs” that in its-self is bad-show.

• @Warior135:

@SlyGoat:

@MinorityMats:

But he is also dis-maying the game by saying “Its all luck no skill and people kill you with lag and bugs” that in its-self is bad-show.

He’s entitled to his opinion and I doubt we’ll change his mind. If he’s looking for a refund that heavily implies he doesn’t care to get better at the game.