Monitor Switching Problem

• I have two monitors. There’s this weird issue that every once in a while Mirage will minimize for a bit by itself, then why I try to open it again it switches to my other monitor.

Help pls?

• I’d suggest you set the primary again in multiple monitors 1 left 2 right , also check if areo is turned off if w7.
    I had this kind of thing on 3 screens game decided to start on far right screen but after resetting up primary
    plus moving them about in multiscreens it fixed it. Also worth checking power options see if set on optimal

• Just to clarify, the game starts and stays in my main monitor most of the time. Sometimes, mid gameplay, it will switch monitors without me doing anything (I think).

@Wilt said in Monitor Switching Problem:

I’d suggest you set the primary again in multiple monitors 1 left 2 right , also check if areo is turned off if w7.

I’m on Windows 10. I made sure my primary display was correct. It is. Thanks, though.

• @Skindiacus We have not seen this issue in our office and we all have multiple monitors.

What screen mode are you running the game in?

Do you have Dispaly Scaling (Windows Display Properties) set to 100%?

Is your GPU set to High Performance or Auto-Select for Mirage? (Nvidia or Radeon settings)

• @Reithur said in Monitor Switching Problem:

What screen mode are you running the game in?

Fullscreen

Do you have Dispaly Scaling (Windows Display Properties) set to 100%?

Yeah, I think so.

Is your GPU set to High Performance or Auto-Select for Mirage? (Nvidia or Radeon settings)

Not entirely sure how to check this, but I haven’t changed any setting around, so, hesitantly, auto-select?

• @Skindiacus Can you try changing it to High Performance? (Not sure what GPU you have)

• I have a Nvidia GTX 960. I looked up how to switch it to high performance, and it looks like I’m missing the option or something.

Anyway, I found something else that’s probably causing it. There’s this little window that opens at about the time time interval as the Mirage minimizing thing. It’s only appears for a split second, so I’m trying to catch a glimpse of what it’s called. I’ll get back when i figure out what it is.

(I’ve read that it’s Microsoft something so far)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.