Clan Holdings/ Conquest

• If anyone has played Global Agenda this is the system im thinking about for Chivalry. Heres the wiki on how GA Agency Vs Agency works.

http://globalagenda.wikia.com/wiki/AVA

In a nut shell. There is a cosmetic map that has holdings on it which your clan can own. In GA they produce resources, i leave it to Chiv to create incentives to own a city. Other clans can challenge you for ownership of a city that you own. The battles are 10v10 or for chiv could be 15,20 whatever as long as its even numbers and the teams meet in a scrim which could be any game mode. Winner takes the city. Adds some additional depth to the game for the competitive community. Thoughts?

• That is a great idea and would be very awesome to have in a lot of games. BUT: It would add a significant amount of work and may lower the polish of actual gameplay elements of the game.

I personally would love to see something like that, but chivalry is better for the individual battles, rather than the entire conquest… at least for now.

• Completely agree with you, gameplay should be the foremost focus. This is really more to just add more depth to clan vs clan scrims. Would help to show who the top clans are.

Was thinking it would be cool if when a player checked the political map to see who had holdings if clicking a holding would connect you to that clans server.

• i want my own fucking castle damnit…

• @Vox:

i want my own fucking castle damnit…

me too, so i can take it

• Even if the devs choose not to include this as an official league or feature I’m sure players could form this exact kind of system ourselves.

• @Lewis:

Even if the devs choose not to include this as an official league or feature I’m sure players could form this exact kind of system ourselves.

Iv seen very good political maps made by players for darkfall.

http://darkfallinfo.com/pmap/

Of course there isn’t a persistent world or actual cities to be sieged but a cosmetic political map could still exist showing who the power houses are.

• mebs this would be better as an expansion pack, as presumably only people in clans would be able to participate fully (like as unnamed said in global agenda) whilst others would be left doing normal missions. That and if it gives the devs more time to work on releasing chiv early then all the better :mrgreen:

sounds like great fun though! dam i wish I was in an agency :(

• @Campin:

mebs this would be better as an expansion pack, as presumably only people in clans would be able to participate fully (like as unnamed said in global agenda) whilst others would be left doing normal missions. That and if it gives the devs more time to work on releasing chiv early then all the better :mrgreen:

sounds like great fun though! dam i wish I was in an agency :(

I think it would encourage more people to form clans/join clans and develope their own communities for Chiv. End game it adds something for people to work for and compete with other clans to be on top. Overall a good thing for the game.

• @Unnamed:

@Vox:

me too, so i can take it

you don’t take things from vanquish.

• @Vox:

@Unnamed:

@Vox:

me too, so i can take it

you don’t take things from vanquish.

including virginities?

• we don’t LET people take those from us.