Generating a dmp file for analysis
Reithur last edited by Reithur
To help us with analysing your system’s performance or other issues, we may request you to generate a process dump and send us the results! Generating a .dmp file can help us understand what’s going on with your system.
Download & install Microsoft’s Debug Dianostic Tool from the Microsoft Download Center
Launch the game; if you experience a game freeze or other issue, launch the debug tool
- The diagnostic tool will show you a list of processes
- Click the top of the Process Name column to sort, then find TBL.exe
- If there are two processes, choose the one that takes up the most memory
- Right click and Create Minidump
- We may request you to Create Full Userdump; if so, we will contact you with a method to send us these larger files.
- It’ll tell you where it put the .dmp file, just send that file to us, along with DxDiag if we don’t already have it.
Post a thread in the support section of our forum!