• Leader: Xeno x SiiNz
    Co-Leader: Xeno x Crazy

Clan War Lineup

• Xeno x Phantom
    • Xeno x SiiNz
    • Xeno x Gallant
    • Xeno x Kyklon B
    • Xeno x Panda

Centurion: The Leader Of Xeno and the highest ranking authority.

Sea Serpent: The Co-Leader who has proven to the current Centurion he deserves to be one of the high test ranking players.

The Herthal: The guardian of the highest ranking players and the some of our best warriors Xeno has got.

GodOfWar: The progressing players These men and woman who have earned this rank have improved since their time as a Squire

The Ko i: Front line defense for the higher ups to gain an advantage in battle Ko i are our support and we are their structure.

Squire: The Squires are the newest members that we look out for and won’t be in many battles but training until they become a Ko i

• Banned

@Fade-Ki-ELiTE said in Xeno x Official Clan Thread:

Leader: Xeno x SiiNz
    Co-Leader: Xeno x Crazy

Clan War Lineup

• Xeno x Phantom
    • Xeno x SiiNz
    • Xeno x Gallant
    • Xeno x Kyklon B
    • Xeno x Panda

Centurion: The Leader Of Xeno and the highest ranking authority.

Sea Serpent: The Co-Leader who has proven to the current Centurion he deserves to be one of the high test ranking players.

The Herthal: The guardian of the highest ranking players and the some of our best warriors Xeno has got.

GodOfWar: The progressing players These men and woman who have earned this rank have improved since their time as a Squire

The Ko i: Front line defense for the higher ups to gain an advantage in battle Ko i are our support and we are their structure.

Squire: The Squires are the newest members that we look out for and won’t be in many battles but training until they become a Ko i

I’m so glad I could start this trend. Now everyone has a fucking rank system in their clan… real original guys

• @epickillmaster in all fairness you were the first to have ridiculous ranks but not the first to have ranks. :\

• @Knight-Kauser are you coming back to comp?

• We are looking a clan war on Saturday if anyone can😝

• XENO PANDA AND XENO SIINZ RUIN DUELS. 👎👎👎👎👎

• This clan is full of a bunch of retards. Also agree with @hit-trade

• Banned

@GalliusYEET @hit-trade @epickillmaster @Knight-Kauser they’ll be disbanding soon anyway no point complaining, my bets they’ll last 3 weeks, I’m pretty sure you’ll all say the same

• @hit-trade said in Xeno x Official Clan Thread:

@Knight-Kauser are you coming back to comp?

Idk, playing with SDS for the reunion. Haven’t me made up my mind yet though

• This thread makes me want to go to an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester my god.

• Hey new clan guys.

Ranks:

AIDS: Master of all. Will die soon but be replaced my HIV

HIV: second to the highest rank AIDS. Commander on battlefield.

PrEP: soon to be HIV. Commander in training. Coordinates wars.

Chlamydia: Trains other warriors in the art of nasty fighting. Has the honor of Occasionally bleeding puss instead of blood.

Herpes: That one player who nobody likes but is like kinda cool with AIDS so they got to be in the clan.

Crabs: Gankers who have no significance whatsoever and probably clan hop a lot idk.

Message me if you want to join.

• @hit-trade said in Xeno x Official Clan Thread:

XENO PANDA AND XENO SIINZ RUIN DUELS. 👎👎👎👎👎

Yea they do I hate them

• @Patriotize said in Xeno x Official Clan Thread:

Hey new clan guys.

Ranks:

AIDS: Master of all. Will die soon but be replaced my HIV

HIV: second to the highest rank AIDS. Commander on battlefield.

PrEP: soon to be HIV. Commander in training. Coordinates wars.

Chlamydia: Trains other warriors in the art of nasty fighting. Has the honor of Occasionally bleeding puss instead of blood.

Herpes: That one player who nobody likes but is like kinda cool with AIDS so they got to be in the clan.

Crabs: Gankers who have no significance whatsoever and probably clan hop a lot idk.

Message me if you want to join.

Damn straight👍👍👍