Health Regen Alternatives

• A problem I am seeing often is that health regen kicks in in the middle of a fight. This normally wouldn’t be an issue, but for dueling servers it can be frustrating.

I would be interested in knowing if there is a way to change this so that a player would need to stand still without performing any actions for 5-10 seconds before the regen kicks in.

Thanks in advance.

• I believe regen is bugged at the moment. It seems to start taking effect when it shouldn’t sometimes. It’s definitely not supposed to work in the middle of a fight.

• @SlyGoat:

I believe regen is bugged at the moment. It seems to start taking effect when it shouldn’t sometimes. It’s definitely not supposed to work in the middle of a fight.

During Shara’s basic combat tutorial, he says specifically that regen will even work in the middle of a fight, as if it was intended that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TevnvCS85z0

~1:40

• It was designed to sap stamina quickly with successive actions, but the moment you take a slight step backwards or stop performing actions, it should recharge hastily.