Dedicated Server problem with admin commands

• Hey folks, I have a problem when hosting my dedicated server: When I host my server I only can use admin commands in the one map. as soon as the map changes I can type the commands in the console, but they don´t work anymore. Admin commands are only availible/working in on map. Even if I log out and log in again as admin it doesn´t work. Restarting the server after each map sucks. Do you have a clue how to solve this problem?

• @Dark_Pontifex I see you were helped on Steam by our moderator, MonkeyFiend; were you able to resolve your login issues?

• MonkeyFiend indeed replied to my question, but we still didnt solve the problem. It just seems admin commands work only once (only on one map) during the time the server is running. It doesnt make a difference if more people login with the admin password

• @Dark_Pontifex There are two folders with the config files, you want to use the PCServer-UDKGame.ini file here;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server\UDKGame\Config

You can set the password under this heading (if the password lines are not there, add them);

[Engine.AccessControl]
    IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*
    bAuthenticateClients=True
    bAuthenticateServer=False
    bAuthenticateListenHost=True
    MaxAuthRetryCount=8
    AuthRetryDelay=8
    AdminPassword=youradminpasswordhere
    GamePassword=yourserverpasswordhere

• @Reithur Thanks for replying. I have set my passwords in the PcServer-UDKGame.ini, also for admin. The problem is, even when I log out and log back in with admin pw it doesnt work, so I´m pretty sure I´m still logged in as an admin

• I´ve send you a friends request on steam. So if you wanna check out, you can join my server with admin PW

• @Dark_Pontifex I accepted the request.

We’re currently running a free weekend for Mirage, so I’ll contact you when I can.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.