Fight with 1 arm

• Hey i haven’t bought the game YET, but as am watching gameplays i was wondering why you wouldn’t let those players fight with 1 arm left.

What i mean is that when they get their arm cutoff i think it would be a cool idea to give them the chance to be able to pull their secondary weapon and continue fighting,

BUT not for long, 'cause as they bleed from their arm they would lose hp. So they couldn’t stay forever in the battlefield. i don’t know, it’s just an idea.

• I was thinking the same thing; losing limbs so that it will be a bit more challenging of a gameplay experience. :)

• Would be incredibly silly after a while.

• Oooh and if you lose your leg you can only move around jumping on one leg by spamming spacebar!
    And losing your head sends you into headless horseman mode giving you superpowers and stuff.

But seriously tho, no way. :D Fighting with one arm is just silly and unrealistic.

• It would not be realistic IMO. I don’t think you would lose an arm, and then go like “no big deal I just continue figthing!” But of course I have never tried it ;)

• Of course it’s realistic, look:

zKhEw7nD9C4

• @SilentDawn:

Of course it’s realistic, look:

Thats exactly how I saw it. xD

• IF you got both your arms off you could still kick! Hilarity ensues.

• @Extropy:

Oooh and if you lose your leg you can only move around jumping on one leg by spamming spacebar!
    And losing your head sends you into headless horseman mode giving you superpowers and stuff.

But seriously tho, no way. :D Fighting with one arm is just silly and unrealistic.

did i mention losing your head or legs? Just sa ying getting your arm cutoff doesn’t kill you instantly neighter in real life, so this ain’t realistic… But i’m not talking that the guy should be able to keep fighting for hours, as i said he would die pretty fast after, but still could stand up for 10 more seconds or something…