Iza is bad

• Today I finally got my long awaited duel with @Iza-Entity! My 160 ping vs his 34 ping on EU and I won as I always said I would. We then proceed to duel AGAIN on Europe server in which he beats me and now he will not duel me on central.

• Banned

@GalliusYEET said in Iza is bad:

Today I finally got my long awaited duel with @Iza-Entity! My 160 ping vs his 34 ping on EU and I won as I always said I would. We then proceed to duel AGAIN on Europe server in which he beats me and now he will not duel me on central. The most scummy dude have ever met. All of you EU pricks only duel on your server and think you’re superior.

What were the scores out of curiosity?

• I 7-5’d him and then he 7-4’d me I believe. Both duels were on EU. He had fricking 34 ping and I had 164 @epickillmaster

• Banned

@GalliusYEET did you try and count the SoW stab feints or were you like me and lost count after 7,895,426?

• Banned

@GalliusYEET also tonight you and I are redoing our 2am duel so that if I win again it won’t be because it was 2 am and a small… yeah let’s go with small… number of invizes

• To be honest although i hate Iza’s Playstyle and attitude on chivalry, Even i have trouble fighting people with high ping. I’m much better fighting people of similar or equal Ping which is why im never on U.S servers. :P I guess it’s just my preference.

U.S vs EU is never an Equal Duel of skill. Someone always has somesort of advantage Sadly.

The Fact that high ping hits through parries and low ping hits through parries just makes cross region dueling stupid imo. ultimately it depends on who’s more relaxed under the circumstances of difference in connection and the obvious skill gap between each player.

I don’t normally even bother fighting U.S players or anyone outside EU normally. its out of my comfort zone.

• Banned

LMAO IZA WON OVERALL AND NO ONE CARES YOUR SO BAD

• @Addyboo419 Duet would destroy you on EU and Central xD

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 he would destroy me on the same amount of servers that you have faces?? No way.

• Duets pretty good. From what I’ve seen id say he’s probably the current Best U.S Player if not he’s up there. But that’s only from my limited experience against U.S players so what do i know xD

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I’d say he is now

• @Tatonix Fair enough 👍

• @AST-I-Hitokiri He damn well passed me. So yeah he definitely is lol. I have been thinking about leaving chiv too. I just don’t try as hard and competitive is dead

• @Tatonix Yeah im in the same boat as you then. Im no longer in my prime either.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I’d say I had 2 primes tbh. One on 360 near the time Xbox one came out. Then my second prime I’d say was from December 2016 - April 2017

• @Tatonix Yeah. Only problem is each time i take a break from this game i come back worse. it’s gotten so bad that i duck feints instead of parrying them. But i can still beat EU’s best so I can’t be as bad as i think i am xD

• @AST-I-Hitokiri True lmao

• @AST-I-Hitokiri I did take a very long break from chiv starting late December 2015 and didn’t even get on the game until October 2016. I was so bad when I first got back

• @Tatonix Must be even worse for you guys on the competitive side considering that U.S East is down. i don’t blame ya for wanting to leave, lol.

• @Addyboo419 Haha, how do I have two faces? Please give me some evidence or shut your mouth because barely anyone in the community cares about you or what you say. There’s a reason to why you’re a “rat” you 6 faced plebian.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.