Which sword is the best in Chivalry

• I wonder and ponder in which sword is the best in Chivalry? Should it be the long sword, sword of war or messer? Leave your opinions below.

• This all comes down to opinion. For the Knight class, I much prefer the Longsword and Sword of War since they both have relatively the same windup speed, at least for the stab. The Messer comes in handy if I want to do more drags and accelerations.

For the Vanguard I have to pick the Zweihander. It’s perfect for drags, it has a decent turncap, and it does great damage. The only bad thing is the fact it is the second slowest weapon in the game.

• messer

• Messer R2

• Banned

@AppliedUser just use the claymore with high ping they won’t stand a chance

• @AppliedUser messer but my FAC is Longsword

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Which sword is the best in Chivalry:

This all comes down to opinion. For the Knight class, I much prefer the Longsword and Sword of War since they both have relatively the same windup speed, at least for the stab. The Messer comes in handy if I want to do more drags and accelerations.

For the Vanguard I have to pick the Zweihander. It’s perfect for drags, it has a decent turncap, and it does great damage. The only bad thing is the fact it is the second slowest weapon in the game.

@Addyboo419 I love how everyone else posts like 1 word answers or 1 sentence max but cake writes an essay… roffle 2.0

• Banned

Also saber is best sword confirmed

• Banned

@epickillmaster that’s because we all know what we’re talking about and cake has no clue lul

• @Addyboo419 You said claymore with high ping is the best sword which is blatantly wrong since I duelled LeakyLealz (Some smurf that was trying to gank me and TLoW Alien in an EU FFA) he said he wanted to duel me on my server. I decided to use the Sword of War because he annoyed me in the EU FFA. He used the Messer, Longsword and Claymore, not to mention he was American but I beat him 7-0. C4KE always knows what he’s talking about you silly turkey twizzler

So claymore with high ping doesn’t always work mate ;)

• My personally favourite swords is the longsword because it’s a balanced sword and the zweihander for the vanguard because it’s the best sword to drag and I love dragging, it’s my most advanced skill that I know. It also takes a chunk out of your life.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Which sword is the best in Chivalry:

@Addyboo419 You said claymore with high ping is the best sword which is blatantly wrong since I duelled LeakyLealz (Some smurf that was trying to gank me and TLoW Alien in an EU FFA) he said he wanted to duel me on my server. I decided to use the Sword of War because he annoyed me in the EU FFA. He used the Messer, Longsword and Claymore, not to mention he was American but I beat him 7-0. C4KE always knows what he’s talking about you silly turkey twizzler

i fought leakylealz too on EU and i beat him 7-6.

All he did was hit through my parries and invis :(

but yet i beat you 7-5.

LOGIC!!!

• i main longsword as knight

Greatsword as Vanguard

BroadSword as MAA

Saber as Archer

everything i use is balanced and can’t be abused unfairly

• @AST-I-Hitokiri said in Which sword is the best in Chivalry:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Which sword is the best in Chivalry:

@Addyboo419 You said claymore with high ping is the best sword which is blatantly wrong since I duelled LeakyLealz (Some smurf that was trying to gank me and TLoW Alien in an EU FFA) he said he wanted to duel me on my server. I decided to use the Sword of War because he annoyed me in the EU FFA. He used the Messer, Longsword and Claymore, not to mention he was American but I beat him 7-0. C4KE always knows what he’s talking about you silly turkey twizzler

i fought leakylealz too on EU and i beat him 7-6.

All he did was hit through my parries and invis :(

but yet i beat you 7-5.

LOGIC!!!

WUT?! How was it a 7-6?! He never went through my parry once, but I went through his plenty of times because of his lag (Not his fault of course). He was just too easy to read with his footwork, feints and his playstyle xD. He didn’t even want to fight on Central, he just rage quit after I 7-0’d him lol

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Oh Well maybe i caught leakylealz When his connection was worse then Iza’s while in Asda’s.

Funny enough in the 2v2 prior to that i rekt him and his Buddy with plentiful kick kills.

i would hardly say 5am in the morning using messers on Arena is a good example of a 1v1. but then again after i won that 7-5 i said it was unofficial due to the fact i didn’t want to hurt your rep or feelings with a smurf account. ^-^

• @AST-I-Hitokiri He should’ve went to Tesco’s mate

You had a 2v2 against him and his buddy? Was his buddy named LeakyEtlog by any chance?

5am using a Messer on arena? What has your life came to mate? But amazing way to say it was unofficial to not hurt his rep or feelings xD

I 7-0’d him and he called me a “FAGGOT” I believe xD

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in Which sword is the best in Chivalry:

@AST-I-Hitokiri He should’ve went to Tesco’s mate

You had a 2v2 against him and his buddy? Was his buddy named LeakyEtlog by any chance?

5am using a Messer on arena? What has your life came to mate? But amazing way to say it was unofficial to not hurt his rep or feelings xD

I 7-0’d him and he called me a “FAGGOT” I believe xD

Yeah his name was leakyEtog.

haha i was referring to our duel ^-^ 5AM Messer duel with jake bennie and HalfdanThePurple.

You didn’t read my original comment properly xD i was referring to how you beat him 7-0 yet he gave me problems with how laggy he was and how our duels in the past (Me v You) should of ment i should of beat him comfortably like you did.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri Oh yeah! I forgot our duel was at like 5am with HalfdanTheBlu3. I guess it all comes down to playstyles. You have to remember I g0mble quite a bit and with the SoW it can be very dangerous. LeakyLealz was using Vanguard for around 5 rounds so I 2 shot him with the SoW but even against his Knight I decimated him.

Yeah, Lealz and Etlog tried ganking me and TLoW Alien but failed miserably. It started off with me murdering KSA Kr00s until they came in the lobby and started interrupting duels. I had to put them in their place ;)

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 i fought him knight vs knight but he was unbelievably laggy even the most basic attacks from him hit me. i had to land combo chains in order to kill him because parrying was useless ;( luckily im the god of duck feinting but sadly he picked up on it in the 2v2 so that was useless in the 1v1

Funny enough He was very very very salty. He kept constantly using the taunt Emote through both the 2v2 and the 1v1 and i would use the you’re Welcome emote in return which just pissed him off further xD

And he called me laggy on EU servers which gave me a good giggle hahahahaaa especially after i aced them with kick kills. oh god it was hilarious.

Hey! i used to get called out for making people flinch (Gamble) now its considered okay.

• @AST-I-Hitokiri Oh… do you have any recordings of his lag? Or will you just compare it to Iza’s again? xDDD You are the god of duck feinting but you got cucked ;)

I found that out on myself mate xD but great to see you still piss people off with that You’re welcome!

Don’t see how he can call you laggy when he’s got like 120+ ping lol

I make things cool mate, like gambling ;)

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.