Where is Everybody!?

• So I’m from the East side of the US and I used to play this daily last year, but right now I’ve been on basically on all the servers trying all the match types and was only able to find about two people altogether. I just wanna play with people :(

• @Dimbauni said in Where is Everybody!?:

So I’m from the East side of the US and I used to play this daily last year, but right now I’ve been on basically on all the servers trying all the match types and was only able to find about two people altogether. I just wanna play with people :(

Hate to be negative but just buy a PC. This game died when all the competition left.

• east ffa’s been packed

• Banned

@Knight-Kauser said in Where is Everybody!?:

@Dimbauni said in Where is Everybody!?:

So I’m from the East side of the US and I used to play this daily last year, but right now I’ve been on basically on all the servers trying all the match types and was only able to find about two people altogether. I just wanna play with people :(

Hate to be negative but just buy a PC. This game died when all the competition left.

oh poor baby Kauser, sold his eyebrows to be mediocre at chiv then left when he got garbed on by his clan. Its not dead you dink, east ffa has been packed full, I got put into an overflow lobby last night that had like 6 people in it.

• @epickillmaster 6 PEOPLE!!?!?!?! WOOOOOOW

• Banned

@CypressInstinx overflow means a lobby had to be created cus another was full which is acc a very rare sight

• o nvm impressive

• Banned

@CypressInstinx said in Where is Everybody!?:

o nvm impressive

lmfaooo hows your foot taste my guy?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.