S4ndwich is here

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 it’s like I’m arguing with a brick wall

• @Addyboo419 I would rather be a brick wall than act like a small child who consistently thinks he is right :/

• The Soul Cause i didn’t want a pic of me public is because ive seen what people have done with pictures of people like edit them…even some of the biggest known players in the community. i find it disrespectful as fuck.

i don’t have a serious attitude on Chivalry but when someone takes something from a Virtual reality into real life it Does Piss me off purely out of the unneeded disrespect. But Anyway Addyboo removed it now anyway so idc anymore.

FYI i didn’t give the pic to addyboo so easily. He begged and Begged and then he Went through Facebook and looked at Isla’s friend list trying to find me. so i knew he would find me eventually. So i sent him an outdated pic from nearly 1.5 year ago.

if my Good friends on this community want to put a Voice to a face then sure ive done that to majority of my Clan, they also respect my privacy and in turn i respect theirs. All in all i don’t care what people look like as it means nothing to me. ive only seen what my clan look like purely because we use social media to chat. Simple.

I only used a pic of you addyboo as because you send your pic to everyone like its an ID card but i did send you the Trump Pic on KIK before i uploaded it to TB forums to make sure you was Okay with it prior but you didn’t respond. But i knew you’d find it funny, n’ you did.

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri I looked for your Facebook after I got the photo…

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in S4ndwich is here:

@Addyboo419 I never said it has any relevance to me “brown nosing” the moderators/developers. He sent you the picture of himself with trust that you would not put it out there, he even told you not to release it publically. You did invade his privacy by releasing a private image of him on Xbox live which is a public service that anyone can view.

Also, the definition of “brown nosing” is someone who would “suck up” or “kiss someone’s ass” to gain power or other advantages, none of which I have done. I defended Reithur since he was busy releasing Mirage: Arcane Warfare but other than that I just helped people out telling them where to put their ban appeals seeing as every thread is public unless it is locked so anyone can post on them. Nice try though… A for Effort ;)

“I’m not acting like a mod, I just did things that I have no business doing unless I’m a mod”
    @Addyboo419 sound about right?

• Banned

@Addyboo419 @AST-I-Hitokiri @hit-trade You guys remember that time cake got super triggered then pretended he wasn’t salty?

• @Addyboo419 Yeah i know. But you said you had isla as a friend and to “Trust You” So i thought…fuck it…its only gonna end one way xD

Best do it on my own terms.

• @epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

@Addyboo419 @AST-I-Hitokiri @hit-trade You guys remember that time cake got super triggered then pretended he wasn’t salty?

Please get a screenshot of me when I was apparently super triggered. You’re assuming I get triggered. When I say I’m not salty, I’m not salty or at least innocent until proven guilty which you do not have evidence to prove I am salty. But keep on assuming :/

• Banned

@epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

Please get a screenshot of me when I was apparently super triggered. You’re assuming I get triggered. When I say I’m not salty, I’m not salty or at least innocent until proven guilty which you do not have evidence to prove I am salty. But keep on assuming :/

I’m not talking to you, moderate silently

• The Soul Cause i didn’t want a pic of me public is because ive seen what people have done with pictures of people like edit them…even some of the biggest known players in the community. i find it disrespectful as fuck.

guilty :^)

It’s a public forum, I can post and mention whomever I want. Are you going to call @Wilt a moderator because he’s trying to help someone out with game files for PC Chivalry?

• Banned

It’s a public forum, I can post and mention whomever I want. Are you going to call @Wilt a moderator because he’s trying to help someone out with game files for PC Chivalry?

No because he’s not a bitch… I like wilt

Ah, so this has nothing to do with me acting like a moderator and more to me being a “bitch” and you not liking me. You need to grow up and learn to show at least some decency towards people, even though you don’t like them. You do not need to strike someone at every chance you get. Holding a grudge is childish.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 holding a grudge is something some people might do just because of instinct or the fact they’re uncomfortable with apologies not because they’re “childish” like holy shit

• Banned

Ah, so this has nothing to do with me acting like a moderator and more to me being a “bitch” and you not liking me. You need to grow up and learn to show at least some decency towards people, even though you don’t like them. You do not need to strike someone at every chance you get. Holding a grudge is childish.

I don’t forgive or let go because that’s what betas who believe in equality and everyone getting free shit do because they’re fucking stupid.

• @epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Cant stand that Beta and Alpha shit. Sounds like some insecure 14 year old made it up because his Gender and his way of life as a Protend dominant male is all he has. just as pathetic as Feminism Imo.

I’m no hippy and im no elephant either. I forgive and forget whenever i deem it Necessary. No offence Epic, lol.

lol i got abit carried away there and off topic…i just find that beta, Alpha Shit annoying xD

• @Addyboo419 said in S4ndwich is here:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 holding a grudge is something some people might do just because of instinct or the fact they’re uncomfortable with apologies not because they’re “childish” like holy shit

Epic isn’t holding a grudge against me because of “instinct” or because he is uncomfortable with apologies. Therefore he is being childish even by calling me a “bitch”. It’s such a childish word. I have never heard anyone who is mature calling someone else a “bitch” even if they completely despise a person.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Bitch :3

• @AST-I-Hitokiri This is why we can’t have nice things anymore

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 we can’t have nice things because people like you can’t take a bit of Craic or slagging without getting triggered