S4ndwich is here

• @epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 said in S4ndwich is here:

@epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

@Addyboo419 @AST-I-Hitokiri @hit-trade You guys remember that time cake got super triggered then pretended he wasn’t salty?

Please get a screenshot of me when I was apparently super triggered. You’re assuming I get triggered. When I say I’m not salty, I’m not salty or at least innocent until proven guilty which you do not have evidence to prove I am salty. But keep on assuming :/

I’m not talking to you, moderate silently

It’s a public forum, I can post and mention whomever I want. Are you going to call @Wilt a moderator because he’s trying to help someone out with game files for PC Chivalry?

No because he’s not a bitch… I like wilt

Ah, so this has nothing to do with me acting like a moderator and more to me being a “bitch” and you not liking me. You need to grow up and learn to show at least some decency towards people, even though you don’t like them. You do not need to strike someone at every chance you get. Holding a grudge is childish.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 holding a grudge is something some people might do just because of instinct or the fact they’re uncomfortable with apologies not because they’re “childish” like holy shit

• Banned

@Addyboo419 @AST-I-Hitokiri @hit-trade You guys remember that time cake got super triggered then pretended he wasn’t salty?

Please get a screenshot of me when I was apparently super triggered. You’re assuming I get triggered. When I say I’m not salty, I’m not salty or at least innocent until proven guilty which you do not have evidence to prove I am salty. But keep on assuming :/

I’m not talking to you, moderate silently

It’s a public forum, I can post and mention whomever I want. Are you going to call @Wilt a moderator because he’s trying to help someone out with game files for PC Chivalry?

No because he’s not a bitch… I like wilt

Ah, so this has nothing to do with me acting like a moderator and more to me being a “bitch” and you not liking me. You need to grow up and learn to show at least some decency towards people, even though you don’t like them. You do not need to strike someone at every chance you get. Holding a grudge is childish.

I don’t forgive or let go because that’s what betas who believe in equality and everyone getting free shit do because they’re fucking stupid.

• @epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Cant stand that Beta and Alpha shit. Sounds like some insecure 14 year old made it up because his Gender and his way of life as a Protend dominant male is all he has. just as pathetic as Feminism Imo.

I’m no hippy and im no elephant either. I forgive and forget whenever i deem it Necessary. No offence Epic, lol.

lol i got abit carried away there and off topic…i just find that beta, Alpha Shit annoying xD

• @Addyboo419 said in S4ndwich is here:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 holding a grudge is something some people might do just because of instinct or the fact they’re uncomfortable with apologies not because they’re “childish” like holy shit

Epic isn’t holding a grudge against me because of “instinct” or because he is uncomfortable with apologies. Therefore he is being childish even by calling me a “bitch”. It’s such a childish word. I have never heard anyone who is mature calling someone else a “bitch” even if they completely despise a person.

• @C4KE-from-SP4C3 Bitch :3

• @AST-I-Hitokiri This is why we can’t have nice things anymore

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 we can’t have nice things because people like you can’t take a bit of Craic or slagging without getting triggered

• @Addyboo419 I can take a joke and sarcasm, ask anyone like Hitokiri, Tescos Kettle, b00ger Knight, Maharold, TheKnightOfIsla, etc…

We can’t have nice things because of people like you who are consistently criticising others and making the game annoying to play from your presence. You’re consistently assuming things and insulting others using childish insults like “virgin” and “gay”.

0_1499087885978_Dank meme tbh.jpg

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 oh look talking about “childish insults” again, completely backing my point, gettttt lmao

• @Addyboo419 Your point was that I can’t take “slagging” without getting triggered, not about me using the words “Childish insults”. So well done, you’re an idiot that can’t even keep track of the topic you were talking about :/

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in S4ndwich is here:

@epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Cant stand that Beta and Alpha shit. Sounds like some insecure 14 year old made it up because his Gender and his way of life as a Protend dominant male is all he has. just as pathetic as Feminism Imo.

I’m no hippy and im no elephant either. I forgive and forget whenever i deem it Necessary. No offence Epic, lol.

lol i got abit carried away there and off topic…i just find that beta, Alpha Shit annoying xD

Lol yes, yes you did. And the idea of having betas and alphas is not incorrect. Cake is a beta because he spends his life shoving his nose up the ass of everyone who has even a remote amount of power(alphas). Thus he is below the alphas, although he brown noses betas too so tbh he’s more like an omega…

• @epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in S4ndwich is here:

@epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Lol yes, yes you did. And the idea of having betas and alphas is not incorrect. Cake is a beta because he spends his life shoving his nose up the ass of everyone who has even a remote amount of power(alphas). Thus he is below the alphas, although he brown noses betas too so tbh he’s more like an omega…

Please show me evidence (Screenshots) of me brown nosing anyone. Otherwise just be quiet if you don’t have any proof :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 you’re so stupid I give up

• @Addyboo419 That’s pretty hypocritical of you :/