S4ndwich is here

• @Addyboo419 said in S4ndwich is here:

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 a person who can only be insulted about being a child because you can say nothing else??

It’s not that I can’t say anything else about you, it’s the fact it’s the only thing you’re presenting yourself to be at this point by saying “HAHAHA IT’S FUNNY CUS U ACT LIKE ONE AHAHA” to a post where I was playing along. If I didn’t want to play along, I wouldn’t have replied to epic at all.

Also, it’s weird how when you initially signed up to the forums and after the first 3 or 4 months you never said anything about me pretending to be a moderator but @epickillmaster did. Way to just “hop on the wagon” once again for the fun of it :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 me and epic literally were in a party when we decided to act like you were a moderater lmao

• @Addyboo419 Epic was calling me a moderator way before you were. And so what if I apparently act like a moderator? I don’t see that going against any rules, laws or moral codes :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 no but it does make you look like you’re extremely brown nosing them and being incredibly gay

• @Addyboo419 And how exactly does it do that seeing as I only help people out and not actually tag the moderators or developers? I don’t brown nose anyone.

And if “gay” is still being used as an insult in 2017 then there really is no hope for humanity anymore.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 cake cake, everyone has to accept one thing about themselves that isn’t nice, being a brown noser is what you have to accept

• @Addyboo419 I’ll accept that if you accept you’re a two-faced rat then.

I say you’re two-faced because of what you did to Hitokiri with that argument and your Xbox Live profile picture even though you swore never to reveal his face to anyone like I promised him and kept that promise, you on the other hand didn’t.

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 “two faced rat” woah salty, but no cake that is another trait of yours, not mine

What I did to hitokiri is called a lie but it was removed within 5 minutes and nobody saw it, simple…

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 “two faced rat” woah salty, but no cake that is another trait of yours, not mine

What I did to hitokiri is called a lie but it was removed within 5 minutes and nobody saw it, simple…

I’m not salty at all actually, I’m pretty chilled out at the moment. What you did to Hitokiri was an invasion of his privacy. So what if no-one saw? You still did it. The reason it got removed after 5 minutes is because Hitokiri and a bunch of others reported you lol.

You broke your promise to him after one argument. Some friend you are :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 hardly an invasion of privacy if he sent it to me is it? Like Jesus get of my dick hitokiri has nothing to do with you brown nosing the mods

• @Addyboo419 I never said it has any relevance to me “brown nosing” the moderators/developers. He sent you the picture of himself with trust that you would not put it out there, he even told you not to release it publically. You did invade his privacy by releasing a private image of him on Xbox live which is a public service that anyone can view.

Also, the definition of “brown nosing” is someone who would “suck up” or “kiss someone’s ass” to gain power or other advantages, none of which I have done. I defended Reithur since he was busy releasing Mirage: Arcane Warfare but other than that I just helped people out telling them where to put their ban appeals seeing as every thread is public unless it is locked so anyone can post on them. Nice try though… A for Effort ;)

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 you’re so nice try and A for effort as if you’ve won something or the argument, you can make excuses all you want you’ll always be the brown noser and I’ve even heard that you suck up to the mods on pc too lmao, so nice try, try another excuse;)

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 you’re so nice try and A for effort as if you’ve won something or the argument, you can make excuses all you want you’ll always be the brown noser and I’ve even heard that you suck up to the mods on pc too lmao, so nice try, try another excuse;)

I suck up to the mods on PC? Uhh… I played PC Chivalry yesterday for the first time in like two weeks. I have like one global moderator as a friend on steam only because I met him in a duelyard and we talked a little so don’t believe everything you hear. I haven’t talked to said moderator in around two or more weeks.

An example of a brown noser can also be Ser Plague when Maharold was on Xbox One. Iza followed him around everywhere and consistently talked highly on Harold, even leaving Brotherhood just because Harold was in Knighthood. I have never done anything like that in my entire life. Try all you want arguing with me, but it won’t end in your favour.

• 0_1499011170606_IMG_8352.JPG

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 oh yea I forgot nothing ends in anyone’s favour when arguing with space cake because his ego is bigger than his life expectancy

• @Addyboo419 Actually that isn’t what I meant. I barely have an ego since it is mostly blatant sarcasm, but assume what you want to assume like the idiot you are :/

(Also, an ego isn’t measured in years or anything at all for that matter except for words such as “Large”, “Big”, etc…)

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 “idiot i am” ypu literally told me one day that you left school for a year because you didnt get accepted or some shite and you’re only going back next year, yep I’m the idiot, lmao.

• @Addyboo419 Not school, college. But yes, I did leave college for a year since they did not have enough room on the course to accept me and I did not wish to join up on another course. It’s weird why you’re bringing up personal information onto a public forum which intent is to talk about a game.

But I am going back to college this year to do Level 3 Games Design and Animation. I say you’re the idiot because you consistently assume things, insult people with extremely old insults and act like a child. Your stupidity is beyond anything I have ever witnessed. But please, bring up more person information about me so you can look like more of a child :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 it’s like I’m arguing with a brick wall