S4ndwich is here

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 oh look talking about “childish insults” again, completely backing my point, gettttt lmao

• @Addyboo419 Your point was that I can’t take “slagging” without getting triggered, not about me using the words “Childish insults”. So well done, you’re an idiot that can’t even keep track of the topic you were talking about :/

• Banned

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in S4ndwich is here:

@epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Cant stand that Beta and Alpha shit. Sounds like some insecure 14 year old made it up because his Gender and his way of life as a Protend dominant male is all he has. just as pathetic as Feminism Imo.

I’m no hippy and im no elephant either. I forgive and forget whenever i deem it Necessary. No offence Epic, lol.

lol i got abit carried away there and off topic…i just find that beta, Alpha Shit annoying xD

Lol yes, yes you did. And the idea of having betas and alphas is not incorrect. Cake is a beta because he spends his life shoving his nose up the ass of everyone who has even a remote amount of power(alphas). Thus he is below the alphas, although he brown noses betas too so tbh he’s more like an omega…

• @epickillmaster said in S4ndwich is here:

@AST-I-Hitokiri said in S4ndwich is here:

@epickillmaster Betas? i think you’re mistaking Caveman for alphas.

Cant stand that Beta and Alpha shit. Sounds like some insecure 14 year old made it up because his Gender and his way of life as a Protend dominant male is all he has. just as pathetic as Feminism Imo.

I’m no hippy and im no elephant either. I forgive and forget whenever i deem it Necessary. No offence Epic, lol.

lol i got abit carried away there and off topic…i just find that beta, Alpha Shit annoying xD

Lol yes, yes you did. And the idea of having betas and alphas is not incorrect. Cake is a beta because he spends his life shoving his nose up the ass of everyone who has even a remote amount of power(alphas). Thus he is below the alphas, although he brown noses betas too so tbh he’s more like an omega…

Please show me evidence (Screenshots) of me brown nosing anyone. Otherwise just be quiet if you don’t have any proof :/

• Banned

@C4KE-from-SP4C3 you’re so stupid I give up

• @Addyboo419 That’s pretty hypocritical of you :/