What I`ve learned so far

• Im seeing a lot of posts about questions that keep popping so im hoping to start kind of a Knowledge Base for server operators in this thread. Starting with what I`ve learned so far

Bandwidth Use:

Kills for unlock not updating:

Port/Firewall:

[section and the query port that’s setup on [OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks] of PCServer-UDKEngine.ini
    The query port can’t be either = Port or = Port+1
    (EX: if you set your port to 7777 your query port SHOULD NOT BE 7777 OR 7778)](section and the query port that’s setup on [OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks] of PCServer-UDKEngine.ini
    The query port can’t be either = Port or = Port+1
    (EX: if you set your port to 7777 your query port SHOULD NOT BE 7777 OR 7778))

• The information you provided is pretty much correct. The unlocks not updating is another frustrating bug that I am sure is being worked on by the devs.

• hi guys

i have some servers on this game, runs very good, however what is the problem with this issue.

i have a server with this ip address
    Connection Info: 188.165.212.209:7801

dosent show up on steam or in hlsw

if i change the port to the query port
    i get this ip 188.165.212.209:27039

with this ip the server shows up on steam and in hlsw, however this is very confusing due to tcadmin showing this ip address 188.165.212.209:7801, but i know the server is running with 188.165.212.209:27039

strange

Any feedback would be great as im puzzled

kind regards
    Andy Williams
    GTSGaming

• Hi GTSGaming,

The servers actually report the steam server’s IP that its connected to and not the actual IP provided by your network. It even shows that IP in-game on the scoreboard. I believe the issue is known by the devs and they are working on it.

Regards,

Bluefang

• @gtsgaming:

hi guys

i have some servers on this game, runs very good, however what is the problem with this issue.

i have a server with this ip address
    Connection Info: 188.165.212.209:7801

dosent show up on steam or in hlsw

if i change the port to the query port
    i get this ip 188.165.212.209:27039

with this ip the server shows up on steam and in hlsw, however this is very confusing due to tcadmin showing this ip address 188.165.212.209:7801, but i know the server is running with 188.165.212.209:27039

strange

Any feedback would be great as im puzzled

kind regards
    Andy Williams
    GTSGaming

Hey, sorry, I’m a bit confused. What numbers are you using for the Port and QueryPort in both configurations?

• hi

this is the settings i have on tcadmin cmw game cfg file.

Game Port: 7777
    Query Port: 27015
    RCon Port: 0
    Custom Port 1: 7778

regards

GTSGaming
    Andy Williams