Health regen bug while sprinting

• Sorry for posting bug here when there’s already a bug thread in support section.

I found a bug that may be exploited.

Sometimes I noticed that you can regen health while sprinting. I haven’t found a specific way to reproduce, but I’ve seen this happen many times.

I’ll see if I can reproduce this when I get online again and post the results.

• You definitely should not be able to regen while sprinting, thanks for reporting, I’ll try and look into it too.

• @Martin:

You definitely should not be able to regen while sprinting, thanks for reporting, I’ll try and look into it too.

This will happen if you are hit while sprinting (like with an arrow) and keep sprinting without blocking or attacking. Your health will regenerate as if you were walking.

• @Blindga:

@Martin:

You definitely should not be able to regen while sprinting, thanks for reporting, I’ll try and look into it too.

This will happen if you are hit while sprinting (like with an arrow) and keep sprinting without blocking or attacking. Your health will regenerate as if you were walking.

I’ve been unable to reproduce it as simply as this.

• I saw it happen. It may be related to the sprint toggle function.

Sprint toggle can also cause a similar bug when your sprint is broken by other means than toggling it off, your heath sometimes wont regen even though you are walking around peacefully. You need to press the srpint button once to make it start regenerating again (in this situation the sprint modifier still prevents regen even though it doesn’t affect your movement - probably a simple coding error).

• No I don’t believe that its the sprint toggle I’ve noticed this as well. Its happened to me with and without taking damage while sprinting, I think it may be related to sprinting right as you take damage. I’ve produced it a few times doing that.

• I’ve figured this one out, basically if you reach max sprint speed, do an action which allows you to continue running at max sprint speed (i.e attack), then after that action is over, your health will restart to regen.

• @Martin:

I’ve figured this one out, basically if you reach max sprint speed, do an action which allows you to continue running at max sprint speed (i.e attack), then after that action is over, your health will restart the regen.

So it’s really hard to pull it off and situational.

I hope it’s fixed soon.

• Wait I got that wrong, your stamina will start to regen, I’ve yet to find the health one. Lol, search for one bug, find another. I also found another bug related to stamina regen, I’ll stick them in the master bug list.

I’m going to guess the health one may be similar to one of the stamina bugs:

• If you sprint before stamina begins to regen, your stamina will begin regenerating during the sprint. Waiting for the regen to kick in, and then sprinting, will stop it regenerating. You should never regen stamina at all while you are sprinting.

So, if you sprint after health has started regenerating, it will stop. If you sprint before health has started regenerating, it will regenerate during your sprint. I’ll check and confirm this shortly, unless someone beats me to it.

• @Martin:

Wait I got that wrong, your stamina will start to regen, I’ve yet to find the health one. Lol, search for one bug, find another. I also found another bug related to stamina regen, I’ll stick them in the master bug list.

Oh I thought the stamina regening while sprinting was intentional so I didn’t put it here. haha.