A few things I would like to see in the future.

• -Duel wielding weapons
    -Integrated team balancing
    -Much better performance
    -Tighter controls
    -Modes with no health regeneration

I realize that the performance issue might be a work in progress. I just wanted to give my vote of confidence that I think optimization would be a MASSIVE upgrade for the game.

Team balance has been a big problem in my experience. Every server that I have been to has had unbalanced teams at least once during my 30 minute playthroughs. It would be nice if there was some type of auto-balance mechanic that server owners could turn on or off in their server config files.

Thanks for listening.

• I agree with all exept refining the controls, They are fine as they are.

But with duel-welding, I think you should only be-able to do it with the daggers like in AoC.

If it was accepted back-in, I would get back into the rut of getting them out, Sneaking across the map using pots to destract people and silently kill the opposition with ease.

• The control issue might be in conjunction with the performance one. It’s not a big deal really, sometimes it just feels a bit off. Thanks for your input.

• I’d like to see a dual wielded dagger/sword where you can cancel your first parry into another parry as well as a fast attack.