Chivalry :0

• When me and AST are pissing about on Chivalry FFA not taking anything seriously but everyone else can’t take a joke.
    https://youtu.be/J9rDRDHmCAc

• @ast-i-hitokiri or maybe due to the lack of players and the numbers growing ever so thin day by day some players are looking for a legitimate free for all so they can actually play even a tiny bit of this sack of ass before it finally keels over but people like you drive them away due to your “having fun” aka picking on the scrubs cause they dont know you then ganking them when they fight back, the community will continue to wither and die…play dead by daylight, amen.

• @ast-i-hitokiri do it for the memes

• @capn-clinch Well i don’t do that. but yeah it happens alot. R.I.P

Noobs are mainly killed because people find them as an annoyance. Been like that since day 1 in EU servers.

My way of having fun does not include ganking or killing noobs. More like letting them kill our friends or using them to my favor. Win Win situation for me and the nub.

Nah, Dark Souls 3 & DBX2 Mayne!

• @ast-i-hitokiri dark souls is fine but your other choices for games make me want to vomit…endlessly

• Let the guy play those anime games on the marketplace for all I care. don’t see why what he plays matter.

• @cypressinstinx its a joke you neanderthal your IQ level blows me away sometimes, no need for pot when i got you killing all my brain cells

• ayyyy

• @capn-clinch even better

• @capn-clinch I grew up watching Dragon Ball. Considering you’re my age i would also assume you did the same. The Game is Great imo i had the First DBX too if that makes you vomit some more ;-;

As for Anime though

The Only Anime I’ve really watched is Dragon Ball-Z and Kenshin (Kenshin Being the origin of my name - Hitokiri Battosai). :/

but if you still vomiting the Only other name choice was Gonna be “2-D” from Gorillaz which has Art design is very similar to anime and i know you also listen to them ;)

Checkmate!

P.S yeah. i’m aware you was joking, Almighty NippleJig.
    https://youtu.be/iKqGXeX9LhQ

• @ast-i-hitokiri the only anime ill ever watch is one punch man cause its funny and the subtitles dont go at the speed of light, ill stick to endless reruns of the office and RnM in the mean time

• Pulling the gorillaz card…you are cheap

• @capn-clinch said in Chivalry :0:

@ast-i-hitokiri the only anime ill ever watch is one punch man cause its funny and the subtitles dont go at the speed of light, ill stick to endless reruns of the office and RnM in the mean time

Dragon Ball Z and Kenshin both have English Dub. i don’t fuck with that Subtitles shieeet.

Using Goriilaz as a comparison ain’t Cheap. It’s just true. BRUH!

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.