Server Admin: FFA time limit & Score limit

• How do you set these?

I did something like this and it did not work:
    [AOC.AOCFFA]
    GoalScore=100
    MaxLives=-1
    TimeLimit=30

I still get 10 minutes and the game randomly ends when a set number of lives is hit. Please help.

Thanks!

• Those options are part of UT I believe and isn’t actually part of our system.
    We’re looking into options for this though :) Stay tuned.

• Is there any info on this as of now? Would be amazing to have a really high/no time limit duel server.

• I agree any update to this?

• No, there is currently still no updates on this, but I’ll be sure to get it added to our list of server admin items.

• Did this ever get added/fixed?

• Global Moderator

This needs to be done. So we don’t have 20 minutes of tavern which kills our numbers. We were forced to remove it from our FFA rotation.

• valiance admin mod was looking very promising and worked pretty good in the beta testing,
    but i think slight has dissapeared or been removed for making TB look bad, who knows its a shame either way though.

• @WARSAW:

i think slight has dissapeared or been removed for making TB look bad, who knows its a shame either way though.

Oh ho ho ho, you’re a funny guy WARSAW.

He could also be on vacation. It IS summer after all. His last active day was about a month ago.

• i thought it was, you never know round these parts with all the censorship that happens mysteriously, yet goes unnoticed by any1.

im aware of when his last day as it was near the day yall rolled out yet another ridicolous nerf patch and removed the dodge attack basically making the maa useless, and also ruining valiance mod testing as well, thanks alot for taking the last few good things this game had going for it.

i was one of the 3 servers helping test that awesome mod.

so i guess now we will have to wait another 8 months and hope yall will actually give a shit about admins and their options and server control and actually release sumthing that works for them.

seeing as servers are what keep a game alive you would think you wouldnt have just shit on the admins, nerf after nerf after nerf and actually thrown us a bone, but no all yall wanna do is turn this game into sumthing for kids with down syndrome with its slow, buggy, unfair combat system and delay infested gameplay.

heck, you have nerfed the kick alone like 5 times, lol that is a joke and speaks volumes about you guys and the ppl that yall listen too.

in all reality,
    you guys are too blind to see its the dumb combat system you have thats ruining the game and making you nerf it to shit.

the flinch should be .25 and no weps swing should be faster then it period!!!

you should be able to block after .10 of the flinch and switch weps while flinched also

this will give you a way better product and play way smoother then the combat delaying unfairness you have now.
    other wise your game will always be what it is now, just a beta.

your gonna have to come to this realization at sum point Torn Banner.

or you can just keep whoring it out with massive discount sales and let ppl play it for free like you have been and see where that gets you.

• I totally agree 100% WARSAW. And I don’t even consider Chivalry a Beta, if I were reviewing this game I would call it a game in “Pre-Alpha Stage”.

I have played on his server and have played the regular game, and I only play on his server because the regular game is weak and slow and he’s definitely right about the flinch and not being able to weapon switch or block during flinch, that is just not fair by any means.

Warsaw knows what he is talking about, his hours and 8 months of dedication in his server everyday being an awesome admin alone would tell you that, let alone what hes done to the game!

• I totally agree 100% WARSAW. And I don’t even consider Chivalry a Beta, if I were reviewing this game I would call it a game in “Pre-Alpha Stage”.

I have played on his server and have played the regular game, and I only play on his server because the regular game is weak and slow and he’s definitely right about the flinch and not being able to weapon switch or block during flinch, that is just not fair by any means.

Warsaw knows what he is talking about, his hours and 8 months of dedication in his server everyday being an awesome admin alone would tell you that, let alone what hes done to the game!

aint that the truth!

ty my brotha, good to see that all my hard work/dedication doesnt go unnoticed by every one :)