[IO] - NOW RECRUITING

• !!! THE I ORDER IS RECRUITING !!!

Who are we?

The I Order is a formidable and experienced group of honorable, bloodthirsty warriors who banded together after a mutual respect was found upon thine battlefield. Honorable and skilled men have continued to join our ranks, after witnessing our prowess on the battlefield or catching our eye as a worthy opponent.

We are a competitive clan, with set organised training twice a week. Class specific training will be given by our experts, to up your game and hone your skills.

We’re a big force in Chivalry, no doubt you’ve seen us on the battlefield, knee-deep in gore and top of the scoreboard.

If you’re looking for a healthy balance between serious and fun then look no further!

The I Order come from every corner of ye land so I’m sure you’ll fit right in, provided you have a good level of English.

Number of members: 30+

We provide:

· A friendly and entertaining environment.
    · TS3 server.
    · 2 clan servers:
    o 24 player TO server
    o Private server
    · Class specific training, to improve your dance moves and chat up lines - in-case you get challenged to a dance off
    · A clan website, to chat about your favorite holiday destinations and tips on sharpening weapons

Requirements:

Based in Europe
    Minimum age: 18
    Active
    Good English
    Microphone for Team Speak
    Willing to learn
    Skill and initiative
    Able to follow orders

If the above sounds good, send us an application:

http://www.theiorder.com

To discuss further talk to any of the below:

[IO] Dozzler - Council
    [IO] Stormchazer – Council
    [IO] Blitzy - Council
    [IO] Hilarious Ransoms - Council

You’ll find us lurking on our clan servers, just search IO - COME THROW DOWN YOUR GAUNTLET!!!

• sent a app!

• Ok thx :P
    btw we got already about 20 Members, so come and join us :D
    and we are still looking for someone who is also able to create a clanlogo for us :P

you can check out already our new clanpage (its still in development)

http://www.theiorder.org

• @Prohunter, aus welchem Bundesland bist? ;)

• @Krambambuli, aus Wien :P

btw our clanlogo:

Update:

Our Clanserver is now up, feel free to join, YOu will find it under the name
    [IO] Illuminat Order Public Server and has 32 Slots
    Standard gamemode is Team Objective and every sunday it will be an Event sunday (Like different gamemodes, Duels and so on)

• Update

5 Clan servers now live
    _1 LTS
    1 Classic
    1 Duel
    1 32 War server
    1 8 man private server
    _

Weekly Clan Scrims set up

All applications still being considered, head to theiorder.org to apply.
    18+ only, must speak English, regular play and experience is a necessity.

• Played with a bunch of your members last night, all seemed friendly :)

Good luck guys!

• Where are servers located? NA? East/west/central?

• @Jay:

Where are servers located? NA? East/west/central?

3 servers (lts, duel and private) are located in the UK (United Kingdom). The public (mixxed modes) is located in NL (Netherlands) and the 8 slot private one is located in USA (United States Of America.

Feel free to take a look on our servers, our teamspeak server and site at any time. You can find all information, that you need about us (and servers etc.), on our website.

• Hi Guys,

We are also in the early stages of creating a Youtube channel to post our clan scrims and various other stuff we get up to, like matches from the recent first ever 1vs1 Duel tournament organised by MedievalTV’s own SHOT(by)GUN.

Congrat Wolfy and thanks for organinsing it SHOT.

Our Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/theiorder/videos?view=0

• Sounds like a decent clan.

I meet the current requirements but I don’t really want to sign up to some random forums.

Any chance I could get in?

• Transferred ownership of topic as requested.

• wow u guys seem like a p good clan. havnent dueled against ne of you because im from us and not europe lol… so i dont know ne1 in the europiean sceen. idk tho i think shu clan would win a scrim tho :p . oh well i dont want 2 scrim against eruopieans neway because of high ping :p. hope u guys have have good scrims later on :P.

• @CSui:

Sounds like a decent clan.

I meet the current requirements but I don’t really want to sign up to some random forums.

Any chance I could get in?

CSui please check your inbox

• @LuBu:

wow u guys seem like a p good clan. havnent dueled against ne of you because im from us and not europe lol… so i dont know ne1 in the europiean sceen. idk tho i think shu clan would win a scrim tho :p . oh well i dont want 2 scrim against eruopieans neway because of high ping :p. hope u guys have have good scrims later on :P.

Hi LuBu thanks for your message, shame you’re not in the EU or we would like to see if you can also walk the walk lol. We played an American clan the other day KGT i think they are relatively new, we won by a large margin with pings of 170-200 which was horrible so we won’t be playing any more matches with our US brothers.

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

@LuBu:

wow u guys seem like a p good clan. havnent dueled against ne of you because im from us and not europe lol… so i dont know ne1 in the europiean sceen. idk tho i think shu clan would win a scrim tho :p . oh well i dont want 2 scrim against eruopieans neway because of high ping :p. hope u guys have have good scrims later on :P.

Hi LuBu thanks for your message, shame you’re not in the EU or we would like to see if you can also walk the walk lol. We played an American clan the other day KGT i think they are relatively new, we won by a large margin with pings of 170-200 which was horrible so we won’t be playing any more matches with our US brothers.

I can’t say it better.

• Hey guys, forum is back online. It was offline duo changing servers.

• updated the 1st post :P

• As per requested (and confirmed by previous owner), topic owner has been changed.

Good luck!

• Hello everyone, i was playing with 5 friends on your objective public server n°1, when one of our guys (his name is VonDets, that was playing the game for the first time) accidentally teamkilled one of your guys, i think he was [IO] King.
    He even said sorry, but he was banned immediatly without any warning.
    When our mates asked the reason of this unfriendly behaviour, the answer was that it was a deliberate teamkill… But he was in a middle of a fight, and your guy was in the way of his axe… I mean, it was the first time that he teamkilled someone, and he was even in the middle of a fight, and he gets instantly banned for that? So i thought that maybe there was a misunderstanding, and i came here for explain things…

Thanks for your time.