Farewell to Reithur

• Developer

The Torn Banner team had to say goodbye to former Community Manager Justin “Reithur” this past week. Justin has been a member of our community for years now - and a great player too. We wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him in the fields of battle online.

“Thank you to the team and all my new friends for the good times, and shared experiences during my time at Torn Banner. Hit me up for a match sometime!”
    – Justin “Reithur”

You can continue to send us messages using our contact form for any community concerns.

• Well best of luck tbh. Early days atm let the news sink in first, likely return to this thread later in the week.
    what a good chap imo.

• Banned

Good riddance

• Good luck on your future endeavours, Reithur.

• Don’t get to comfy op, you might find your self , famous talking heads song. Usually when restructuring starts
    a few are let loose from the herd . Can you assure the community that mr R was quite nicely looked after after this
    news of the departure. Without going into depth I am sure you know what I mean.

• And there goes the only TBS employee to communicate with it’s playerbase.

• y tho

• For Reithur:
    I wish him all the best in the future. He was a blessing for this community. He did a job which was not meant for one guy only but he still managed to make the best out of it. Thank you Reithur!

Not for Reithur:
    This leads to another topic, which is ofcourse the strange and sudden way for this goodbye. It seems like Tornbanner is restructuring their business, why did no one tell us and what is going to happen with us now? Please do not make the gap between the community and Tornbanner bigger. We are not all bad guys, do we really deserve this.

• @addyboo419 Lmao 10/10 comment

• Banned

@cypressinstinx I mean I wish him well and all but he couldn’t do his job on the moderating side properly lol, so I say good riddance to him

• What happens when you simply don’t listen or make any effort to reach out to your community. 0_1503502544717_5c4bcf0c-526a-498c-a993-95e6667792ff-image.png

• (not aimed at Reithur whatsoever)

• Damn…Reither was the only Mod/Manager that i got to know and Trust. Any Idea why he left? Was a cool dude ;(

• @x7a-hitokiri said in Farewell to Reithur:

Damn…Reither was the only Mod/Manager that i got to know and Trust. Any Idea why he left? Was a cool dude ;(

Why stay on a sinking ship if youre not the captain?

• I mean now I can’t get banned for posting a screenshot now so i’m coo.

• Can the Community expect a new Community Manager later in the year. It seems awkward that you
    have all your channels like discord plus others tied up with former’s .

I’d also suggest we have an Euro Community manager this time. As you have
    a good pool of Euro admins perhaps. We have not had an Euro one as far as I recall ever.

• @ziggylata That’s actually not true tbh. Captains don’t stay with sinking ships. Plus I doubt the Ship is sinking at all.
    They are a tough bunch you know at tbs

• Developer

@didymus said in Farewell to Reithur:

For Reithur:
    I wish him all the best in the future. He was a blessing for this community. He did a job which was not meant for one guy only but he still managed to make the best out of it. Thank you Reithur!

Not for Reithur:
    This leads to another topic, which is ofcourse the strange and sudden way for this goodbye. It seems like Tornbanner is restructuring their business, why did no one tell us and what is going to happen with us now? Please do not make the gap between the community and Tornbanner bigger. We are not all bad guys, do we really deserve this.

We aren’t really planning any big changes community-wise. We all lurk around here and will be putting a more of an effort across the team (not just one person) to be more active across the various communities we have. If you feel like there’s a gap growing, do let us know. At the same time, we probably won’t respond to each and every thing being posted or discussed. Got games to make!

• What do you expect tbh as usual they answer some new player of a few months but ignore the rest of the community’s
    questions. Also Reddit seems to have a lot of disdain at mr R’s departure as he was heavily entwined in various groups
    you lot at TB might have actually cut your support base across the board down considerably tbh. What does that even
    mean got games to make hehe. I request you make a shooter with actual guns and bullets plus strafe moving .

Take a break from this melee stuff atm. let the upcoming inferior meleee games have a bout then come back later
    to rescue us from the dire pit of clones of your original Chivalry aye.

• Reithurs gone, then I’m done playing this game. Take away my shit please.