Addyboo finally shuts his mouth

• The ever fleeing, ever elusive, duel dodging irish potatoe farmer was finally silenced yesterday in a sparsely populated ffa. After many a dodged duel invite he was soundly rekked 9-4 as we had the map to ourselves without any outside interference that he usually relies on. Fulfilling it was to ride him down like grass like a baby gazelle seperated from the pack lol. Ive never posted in these forums yet felt compelled to do after finally silencing what has got to be the biggest trash talker in the game, obviously addy is all talk and no skill whenever he’s not running in a gank squad lmao. The usually annoying, trash talking femboy has gone silent in our lengthy banter and i cant help but smile at finally cornering and silencing this cake kid. As it was a decisive defeat i have clips to back up the beatdown he received and if you wish to view these hilarious highlights let me know… was my pleasure shutting this scrubs mouth.

• I require footage of this plebeian being beaten privately. But what you did you mean by “cake kid”? O.o

• @c4ke-from-sp4c3 Cake is soft lol… hence he’s a cake kid

• @c4ke-from-sp4c3 He called you soft like a cupcake

• @Wardlow-80 Oh… thought you were referencing me

@CypressInstinx I am offended ;-;

• Banned

@wardlow-80 still babbling on? I rarely play the game and you still struggle to beat me. No one takes this game serious anymore, get a life.

Pretty sure this has never happened either lmao. I’m sure if you degrade yourself even more than you already have you’ll best me someday kid.

• @addyboo419 well well, if it isn’t the scrub himself lol… like those clips i sent you little guy? You sure have been quiet lately, no excuses left? You’ve talked sooo much trash and when you finally grow a pair and man up what happens lol? You get sh** on lmao!!! You’ve been exposed as the duel dodging, panick blocking chatter head that you are, i had you looking like a bot smfh. Save the trash talk for those of us that can actually back it up kid cause otherwise it catches up to you like it did… tbh i was surprised you stayed in the lobby with me at all because whenever you’re babysitters leave you bail lol… but you stuck around and got put to sleep lmao. Fade to obscurity already kid, you’re trash at chiv and your mum cant harvest the potatoes by herself you lazy drunkar*. Stay salty femboy, was my pleasure serving you that humble pie lolol

• @wardlow-80 said in Addyboo finally shuts his mouth:

@addyboo419 well well, if it isn’t the scrub himself lol… like those clips i sent you little guy? You sure have been quiet lately, no excuses left? You’ve talked sooo much trash and when you finally grow a pair and man up what happens lol? You get sh** on lmao!!! You’ve been exposed as the duel dodging, panick blocking chatter head that you are, i had you looking like a bot smfh. Save the trash talk for those of us that can actually back it up kid cause otherwise it catches up to you like it did… tbh i was surprised you stayed in the lobby with me at all because whenever you’re babysitters leave you bail lol… but you stuck around and got put to sleep lmao. Fade to obscurity already kid, you’re trash at chiv and your mum cant harvest the potatoes by herself you lazy drunkar*. Stay salty femboy, was my pleasure serving you that humble pie lolol

I liked the part you mentioned potatoes +1 upvote

• Banned

@wardlow-80 you told me I’m being blocked on xbox, then you blocked me and tried to send me clips so I could see them

You, are a fucking idiot

• Banned

@wardlow-80 been exposed on what exactly? Where’s your proof? Exactly you’ve none, because it has to happen first, such a try hard its hilarious

• @addyboo419 Are you actually gonna act like i didn’t just embarrass you the other day lol? Wow kid, for someone who says they aren’t invested in chiv i find both hilarious and contradictory that you deal with the beat down i gave you by denying actual past events lol, you should just disappear while you’ve at least a bit of credibility left lol… i know its hard for you to deal with the fact that you had to eat that humble pie served by yours truly but it happened ok lol? As i said i have clips of you getting buried so either back up your trash talk or gtf outta here with your excuses and losers chatter kid

• Banned

@wardlow-80 still babbling on? If you think I’m embarrassed about a game then you truly have no life at all lmao, Just rekt yourself, Not even reading that salty paragraph

• @addyboo419 Lmao… If you didn’t care you’d have never chimed in knucklehead lol. Since you seem to need the last word I’ll just say this and be done with you. I’ve never registered or posted before being compelled to after you FINALY stood your ground and got sh** on. Your the forum posting try hard who can’t back up his trash talk not me dumba** so stay salty loser lol, I know after pricing you up and posting about has you all fkd up on chiv no matter what you say💩💩

• Banned

@wardlow-80 still talking about this game? God your life really is sad, nothing better to do with your time? Such a sad life to live having nothing better to do than take a game so seriously lmao.

• :salt:

• Global Moderator

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

locked.

plz