Legends, war stories and the return of an old knight with a rusty, bloody crown.

• It is hard to believe this marks nearly the 3 year anniversary of this beautiful and flawed game. I recognize some of the newer players may not know who I am and that is fine. I also recognize some veterans know me all to well. I have a colorful history on this game to say the least. I played a huge roll in crafting the community into what it once was. I regrettably watched from afar as it fell apart.

Things like “clan wars” and “clan rosters” didn’t even exist when I started playing back in 2014. However, with the help of many notable chivalry personalities, we built something great together. We created and lead the first “clans”. We created and structured the “clan wars” you are all familiar with today. We developed “clan colors” and clan names. We created clan “rosters” here on the forums. We held tournaments and created a community with a system, we had order. We had conflicting houses with varied levels of strength and motives. We had a story line, with many different arcs and perspectives.

Some houses grew very powerful. Eventually one house in particular took hold of the community, beat it into submission (not with out resistance of course). Reluctantly, the community watched as this house crowned their clan leader as King. Some powerful house lords would not stand for this act. They became powerful resistance leaders with different ideas for the community. Some had very large followings determined to overthrow the powerful minority that hijacked everything. Most leaders were much less power hungry, some old and noble houses used democratic councils as leadership.

There were, however, some things all houses had. Such as foot soldiers, knights and diplomats. They all represented there houses with pride, they were fighting for a cause. some for the good of the community.
    some wanted the crown for themselves.
    others wanted to watch the whole community burn.

there was betrayal. war. back stabbing. alliances. De-thrownings. And even an attempted exile.

there is only a few left that can recall the whole tale from start to finish.
    I would like to thank the following for the good times.

new age knight - A true leader, actually lead his clan, stayed together despite losses and adversity. a pioneer, and godfather of the console port. creator of modern clan wars and community figure head.

visual disciple - A true diplomat, honor bound knight, a true day one player that helped shape the entire community into something great.

Hero jesters - the original villain, the first ruler of chivalry. Not much of a leader or a king. But he did lead the most powerful team EVER into battle for the first 7 wars they fought. day one player, has seen it all, created the meta for a short time.

general firefly - created the backbone, the mold for “clans” notorious forum villain, day one player, seen it all. Helped build up the story line… created his own story arc. Bit of an outsider during the golden age, but was there to witness it all.

Harold - Another great clan leader, a day one player and huge voice in the community, a figurehead and godfather of the port.

my dudes haratsu, Dylan, nacho and big dog for grinding 7 hour party chats daily with me for years while kill Agatha knights.

Anyway, fell free to share war stories down here from the golden days
    (even if you don’t play anymore).

for you guys that still play… you will all see me on chivalry again, feel free to say hello.
    I know I’ve said and done some wild shit in the past, But I would like to swipe the slate clean. Any beef I have with you in game or otherwise? consider it squashed on my end. It is cool if you don’t. I don’t blame ya. If you still want to hunt for my head if you see me instead of shooting a party INV… I get it. But hey if you want be cool, that works too.

Take it easy, hopefully I will see you guys on the battlefield again. maybe we can set up some private high level TO or duel LTS.
    -PA5 out

• I got a triple kill with a sling once.

• I fought against all of you. I’m not going to lie, it was a real joy playing with you guys since xbox 360. My gamer tag was WeepiestDog2744 just so you can remember me from 360. I may not have joined all of you in your adventures, and may not be known as the “greatest” but at least it was still fun while it lasted. Unfortunately I won’t be there to see you, but I will never forget you as a chivalry player.

• fighting PA5 is fun because he has good net and isn’t poor

• I got the game in 2014, but to me the game wasn’t really something I started taking seriously around early 2015. I started off as your above-average noob that just saw what some of the other players were doing and copied them. Then I molded in to a good player that played LTS. Then one day I was head-to-head with hide yo o kiddz. Some people sent me a message in surprise I was managing to keep up with him. Then I actually got a message from him saying, “Get in my clan bitch.” (Not even playing those were his exact words). I kind of ignored the message because I didn’t really know about how serious clans were getting. I just played for fun but I was actually getting good. Then a few weeks after my encounter with kiddz, I met a guy named Homura x Akemi. We started off by just goofing around as archers with slings in an LTS lobby, then we started to duel in those lobbies and he noticed my skill. Then I don’t really remember how but Kyle then noticed me (dunno if someone told him), but I got a party invite one day and said I have the opportunity to join Atom. (This is mid 2015). & someone from ATOM couldn’t make it to the war, and Homura actually asked me, a level 30 above-average guy, to sub in for that person missing. It was honor but I did have to miss that war due to irl things. But I officially joined ATOM shortly after.

I joined ATOM when Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for Xbox One was announced. We were all hype when it had finally came; Kyle, Homura, Myself, & Dylan sat in a party waiting for it to be midnight on this day for the release of this game, we were all hype for the new possibilities in this “new” game. We played and noticed a different pace in the game, it was quicker. We all enjoyed it, I furthered and played in 2 ATOM wars, but it was cut short for me. I decided to take a 10 month break from Chivalry, and came back to a disbanded ATOM; and so many new faces in the community. I was truly shocked. Most of the clans I had known were disbanded and I thought the game had started dying as the lobbies were no longer thriving as they once were. But I decided I was here to stay this time, I ended meeting two people when I first returned. Ctrl Alt YEET (Duet) and a guy named Drex Paradox. We got along, did a few private lobbies sitting down kids and at the time I carried. I quickly got used to the game and gained my old skill quickly and much more.

Then, I had split from the two and ended up finding Homura once again under he name of ATOM x Homura. He asked me if I wanted to join a new clan called “Hit Trade.” I was down, anything for an old friend. We had our first practices on private ffa lobbies and just had a blast, so many new faces and people to talk to, as the only people I knew were Dyln and Homura. We finally had our first scrimmage, I’m still rusty and we go up against Valhalla, but the clan literally only had mercs. 3 of which were ex-atom members. We lost and Homura of course carried at the time and was salty we lost. Then our pace started to pick up as I got better along with the other members. Our chemistry was on a whole new level. We won 4 wars and lost 1. Then clans stopped wanting to war us and dyln went under the radar for awhile and we decided the clan was disbanded.

A month later Homura and I decided we should start our own clan named “Genesis”. We had a good roster and there were 5 ATOM members on that team. Myself, Homura, Kyle, Nacho, and Richardsmomshot (hide yo o kiddz). Along with a few pickups; like the Barron bros and Piplur. The team went undefeated but once again, clans didn’t war us so we didn’t think it was a good idea to go with the clan anymore. So we disbanded.

After all this. I really didn’t care anymore

• @kyle-pa5
    general firefly got fucking garbed

• @cypressinstinx same <3

• I’m a much newer player who has only been playing the game since about may 2016 or so. I started off in a clan called Fade which had two players who I idolized, Fade Legacy and Fade Karitoriki(BoH Queen). Joining that clan was my first exposure to competitive chiv and holy shit did I find out quick how salty comp chiv is, but still it was fun and I fell in love with the game.

Eventually I kissed enough ass to raise to the top of Fade and I recruited a bunch of players to help us gain power and we won a nice little clan war too but, like most clans, Fade fell apart and I started my own clam with Karitoriki called BoH which was pretty cool but due to college and work I couldn’t lead anymore and that fell apart too. I’ll leave this story at that because I can go on for hours and I don’t think many people will read this.

• @Tatonix Miss those days of private lobbies with Drex. Those were my favorite times

• @kyle-pa5 said in Legends, war stories and the return of an old knight with a rusty, bloody crown.:

It is hard to believe this marks nearly the 3 year anniversary of this beautiful and flawed game. I recognize some of the newer players may not know who I am and that is fine. I also recognize some veterans know me all to well. I have a colorful history on this game to say the least. I played a huge roll in crafting the community into what it once was. I regrettably watched from afar as it fell apart.

Things like “clan wars” and “clan rosters” didn’t even exist when I started playing back in 2014. However, with the help of many notable chivalry personalities, we built something great together. We created and lead the first “clans”. We created and structured the “clan wars” you are all familiar with today. We developed “clan colors” and clan names. We created clan “rosters” here on the forums. We held tournaments and created a community with a system, we had order. We had conflicting houses with varied levels of strength and motives. We had a story line, with many different arcs and perspectives.

Some houses grew very powerful. Eventually one house in particular took hold of the community, beat it into submission (not with out resistance of course). Reluctantly, the community watched as this house crowned their clan leader as King. Some powerful house lords would not stand for this act. They became powerful resistance leaders with different ideas for the community. Some had very large followings determined to overthrow the powerful minority that hijacked everything. Most leaders were much less power hungry, some old and noble houses used democratic councils as leadership.

There were, however, some things all houses had. Such as foot soldiers, knights and diplomats. They all represented there houses with pride, they were fighting for a cause. some for the good of the community.
    some wanted the crown for themselves.
    others wanted to watch the whole community burn.

there was betrayal. war. back stabbing. alliances. De-thrownings. And even an attempted exile.

there is only a few left that can recall the whole tale from start to finish.
    I would like to thank the following for the good times.

new age knight - A true leader, actually lead his clan, stayed together despite losses and adversity. a pioneer, and godfather of the console port. creator of modern clan wars and community figure head.

visual disciple - A true diplomat, honor bound knight, a true day one player that helped shape the entire community into something great.

Hero jesters - the original villain, the first ruler of chivalry. Not much of a leader or a king. But he did lead the most powerful team EVER into battle for the first 7 wars they fought. day one player, has seen it all, created the meta for a short time.

general firefly - created the backbone, the mold for “clans” notorious forum villain, day one player, seen it all. Helped build up the story line… created his own story arc. Bit of an outsider during the golden age, but was there to witness it all.

Harold - Another great clan leader, a day one player and huge voice in the community, a figurehead and godfather of the port.

my dudes haratsu, Dylan, nacho and big dog for grinding 7 hour party chats daily with me for years while kill Agatha knights.

Anyway, fell free to share war stories down here from the golden days
    (even if you don’t play anymore).

for you guys that still play… you will all see me on chivalry again, feel free to say hello.
    I know I’ve said and done some wild shit in the past, But I would like to swipe the slate clean. Any beef I have with you in game or otherwise? consider it squashed on my end. It is cool if you don’t. I don’t blame ya. If you still want to hunt for my head if you see me instead of shooting a party INV… I get it. But hey if you want be cool, that works too.

Take it easy, hopefully I will see you guys on the battlefield again. maybe we can set up some private high level TO or duel LTS.
    -PA5 out

But tbh zombies its cool that youve tied loose ends. would duel you if i still had a console lel

• my dudes <3

• @maharold Did you get rid of your Ps4 too? Or do you still have it?

• @tatonix he still has ps4 becuz we r still cuul.

• @cypressinstinx error still play?

• @tatonix yes

• @cypressinstinx well that was fast

• @tatonix jon snow is his new account name for sum reason

• @cypressinstinx I think Gatelo has a smurf account like that one Xbone

• no. Harold cuntfirmed to me the mr snow is indeed deadeye new gen