REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE FROM DEVS: 10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS AND THERE ARE NO SANTA HATS!

• Tis the season!!! Help with this would be greatly appreciated. :D Thanks lads

• Yeah… it will look so cute on my filthy archer (:

• santa hats? really?
    that is your concern?
    not the flaws in the game, lack of balance, lack of any semblance of actual combat tactics and extremely flawed combat mechanics to say the least?
    no a useless skin modification is what you are concerned about.

yeah sure santa hats, lets focus on that instead of all other glaring issues…

unfortunately you folks are the exact kind of customer TBS focuses on. At the expense of the majority of the now long gone player base.

yup. no wonder TBS staff will be submitting their resumes to other companies soon…

• @ajabooboo
    i guess you cant block the ballerina ones, sad.

• @ajabooboo said in REQUESTING IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE FROM DEVS: 10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS AND THERE ARE NO SANTA HATS!:

santa hats? really?
    that is your concern?
    not the flaws in the game, lack of balance, lack of any semblance of actual combat tactics and extremely flawed combat mechanics to say the least?
    no a useless skin modification is what you are concerned about.

yeah sure santa hats, lets focus on that instead of all other glaring issues…

unfortunately you folks are the exact kind of customer TBS focuses on. At the expense of the majority of the now long gone player base.

yup. no wonder TBS staff will be submitting their resumes to other companies soon…

I don’t even know why you are trying. The game is over. trying to fix things now is pointless. Skins r real deel now.

• Global Moderator

This is an issue of utmost priority!

• Yes fix these santa hats tbh. I used to have mine all year round but noticed 6 months back mine was missing yet
    other players had them. Also suggest small bells on a string around neck of players for that Christmas jingle this year.
    So as they move/run it tingles , rednoses plus dear antelope hats also pls with eggnog in the market maps

• Developer

Hats are live! We wanted to wait until snow was on the ground here in Canadia.

• @ajabooboo

Lol wow. Not only are your complaints about 4 years too late, but you clearly don’t have a sense of humor. Are you one of those players that gets angry whenever people are having fun in the server instead of focusing on maximizing their k/d?

Thanks for the santa hats TB :)