The Game

• Hey guys I’ve been watching some of the awesome videos people post on Youtube and I have to say beautiful game guys so i went to check the price on steam $25 and I said what the…… so I looked up when the game came out which was recently and no offense but don’t you think prices are a little to high especially when it just recently came out?Anyway i am i Minecraft fan and i got it around the time it first came out,$10 right now my friend wants to get so I go to his house now it’s around $26 so when i saw how pricy this was i thought well maybe the admins might be doing the same thing so if you had it around as long as Minecraft then it would be $50 .I might be asking much but can you make a demo with like bots or something, that would be cool or lower the prices until it gets more popular because come on it just came out.I loved the Elder Scrolls games because first person but when this came out i was drooling(no I actually wasn’t but pretty close) i was like please be free please be free i check BOOM $25.Anyway thanks reply(Devs.)

Sincerely,
    Volknor234

• Games are suppposed to be full price when they are first released, and slowly decrease in price as demand decreases. If you really can’t afford $25, I’m sure there’ll be a sale sometime in the next year.

• lower the prices until it gets more popular

its very popular…

the mod aoc was for free

• This game is easily worth $50. The price was already reduced by $5 from the original. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chivalry ends up at 50% off or more during the Steam winter sale anyway, which is only a couple months away.

• @volknor234:

Hey guys I’ve been watching some of the awesome videos people post on Youtube and I have to say beautiful game guys so i went to check the price on steam $25 and I said what the…… so I looked up when the game came out which was recently and no offense but don’t you think prices are a little to high especially when it just recently came out?Anyway i am i Minecraft fan and i got it around the time it first came out,$10 right now my friend wants to get so I go to his house now it’s around $26 so when i saw how pricy this was i thought well maybe the admins might be doing the same thing so if you had it around as long as Minecraft then it would be $50 .I might be asking much but can you make a demo with like bots or something, that would be cool or lower the prices until it gets more popular because come on it just came out.I loved the Elder Scrolls games because first person but when this came out i was drooling(no I actually wasn’t but pretty close) i was like please be free please be free i check BOOM $25.Anyway thanks reply(Devs.)

Sincerely,
    Volknor234

“Minecraft fan” was all i needed to hear. Idk where devs got the idea that they can go around selling fucking alphas , it was 10 dollars before release, THIS iS A RELEASE…,.,.

• @SlyGoat:

This game is easily worth $50. The price was already reduced by $5 from the original. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chivalry ends up at 50% off or more during the Steam winter sale anyway, which is only a couple months away.

I like to think i had some part in that 5$ Reduction. :P

• @Mkilbride:

@SlyGoat:

This game is easily worth $50. The price was already reduced by $5 from the original. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chivalry ends up at 50% off or more during the Steam winter sale anyway, which is only a couple months away.

I like to think i had some part in that 5$ Reduction. :P

Wouldn’t be surprised.

• Why do so many people see this game as overpriced? It’s easily worth twice as much, most games being released in stores are $60 and nobody seems to find those expensive. Yes, I know this is an indie game, but trust me, $25 is more than worth it.

• @Jake:

Why do so many people see this game as overpriced? It’s easily worth twice as much, most games being released in stores are $60 and nobody seems to find those expensive. Yes, I know this is an indie game, but trust me, $25 is more than worth it.

Sorry but even so, I do not see this game being worth any more then what it is lol. It does lack content. no matter what you wish to believe.

• They will keep on adding more content without charging for it.

• lol, 25$ too pricey? Where do you come from? In the world where I live, most new games cost 50€. 25$ is a bargain. Chivalry is worth every cent of that.