How to beat ROH/rainbow spamming

• Fight defensively. Have a fast weapon. Keep your center on their body. Keep your distance until the right moment, then stab, then retreat. Feint/stab, retreat. Kicks help as well. When they get frustrated and chase you, run away and scream “HELP ME PLEASE!” and then when they least expect it turn around and stab them, moving your mouse to speed up the stab. Jumping or ducking as you stab helps.

Additionally, if you have any short distance projectile weapons (axes, light crossbow, etc), use them as they spin from a distance just outside their range, after running toward them and then stopping just short.

• Vanguard > claymore

• Ban them simple as that tbh. These weak gamer’s who like to use a bug to get a free hit have no place in gaming.
    This kind of thing should have been nipped in the bud, other medieval games don’t allow it I’ve been told. A generation
    of tryhards who just don’t cut the mustard or worthy of looking at the mustard label. Best is they seem to have mostly
    gone to salt mordhau’s shores thus trying hard to ruin a new medieval game before its actually released already.

They cry feint , they cry when you effortlessly beat them, they cry as they rage callvote kick you off, I my self have
    many screenshots going back to 2013 of endless culling of such weak players plus myself in first place often avoided
    nowdays due to tryhards trying to vote you off for beating them with basic combat and good footwork tbh.

Weak tepid gamer’s who will never amount to anything ever

• @wilt said in How to beat ROH/rainbow spamming:

Ban them simple as that tbh. These weak gamer’s who like to use a bug to get a free hit have no place in gaming.
    This kind of thing should have been nipped in the bud, other medieval games don’t allow it I’ve been told. A generation
    of tryhards who just don’t cut the mustard or worthy of looking at the mustard label. Best is they seem to have mostly
    gone to salt mordhau’s shores thus trying hard to ruin a new medieval game before its actually released already.

They cry feint , they cry when you effortlessly beat them, they cry as they rage callvote kick you off, I my self have
    many screenshots going back to 2013 of endless culling of such weak players plus myself in first place often avoided
    nowdays due to tryhards trying to vote you off for beating them with basic combat and good footwork tbh.

Weak tepid gamer’s who will never amount to anything ever

I can’t agree with the notion of banning them. Vote kicking is one thing, but banning goes too far.

First of all, the ballerina stuff is really funny looking. Second, it does add to the skill cap. Third, ROH and ridiculous drags are not some impossible attack to defend. It’s not like Crane stance and Mr. Miyagi “If do right, no can defense.” You just have to be smart when fighting someone like that. Finally, feinting is a part of the game and should be used by everyone.

I really do not like the idea of banning people except in the most extreme circumstances. Trying to vote kick someone for that is your prerogative, but I’d always vote no for such a kick.

Banning people over RHO’s crosses into a dangerous grey area. Do we also ban people for looking down while over-heading with the messer or zwei?

• banem easy done. You watch 6 maps or play in them as 1 or 2 players trail by a clear 35 kills plus win every map
    even servers full of vets suffer due to one ocd tryhard. If you stepped back it translates into 1 person spoiling
    23 others evening over 6 maps or more. When one blatant tryhard be that with a series of roh animation bugs, macroed
    combat plus even speaking messages binded into the fight add the purposely done 50 ping that always seems to increase
    to 140 in fights or if they start to lose. These nasty gamers know what they are doing so it should be hard to figure out
    my ratio of numbers it’s easier to ban one such tryhard for month then let over 5 maps of 23 people suffer assuming
    they are even the same gamer’s suffering each map. When certain things are pointed out in game to such tryhards
    they even taunt and know full well they are way out of snyc also. It won’t harm Chivalry atm to have a filtering of such
    plebs out of its core game tbh. Imo Its not practical to have 40 players quit for good over a month due to a tryhard.

They know what they are doing as when smurfing after banned they actually go about showing off nasty combat moves
    drawing attention to themselves , I have even seen such smurfs rank 4 lead the scores once again in rank16 plus games.
    The strange one is why they complain when caught smurfing and can’t figure out why lel. yet they quite happily run about
    in a recently joined say 24slot ffa beating down rank40 plus players who are usually relaxing and messing about with

friends by coming up to them often with some animation strobe effect plus tryharding to then start acidy tongue rudness
    saying you suck or are shit. They should actually be banned from steam completely, Its due a clean up just like faceybook imo. Weak gamers who shouldn’t be given impunity to ruin many many players sessions of chivalry atm

Lucky I’m not an admin with my pine hammer tbh, I cleaned up 4 quake live servers over a month breaking new records for bans. If you even smell like a tryhard your gone, or blink with a sword hehe. filthy blighters tbh