So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast

• Well it has been so long since I played CMW. But after getting a little bored of pubg I downloaded it (since new computer, new steam account) since 80% off on steam.

I see the player base is still there, or at least it was easy enough to find a TO server in US East.

And it was so much fun, what a blast, just reminding me of what was so awesome about the game.

• deadly (kind of like a pubg fight, 1-5 hits and you are dead)
    • skillful (all about that movement)
    • intricate (I jump on that 0-15 rank server, easy wins only due to knowing the mechanics)
    • immersive (back into the middle ages)
    • lots of weapons and styles of attacks
    • team objective (best mode ever made)
    • emotes (what you can communicate is great)
    • constant action
    • different ways play (cowardly archer to defensive knight)

Brings back fond memories. I see TBS is hiring developers, I look forward to their next game, I hope they get back to this kind, not necessarily the same, but I loved this one.

• This post is deleted!

• @mouten said in So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast:

you just admitted to breaking the rules by smurfing on low-rank servers.

@CATBUG global ban please.

Pics or it didn’t happen! lel

• @mouten said in So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast:

you just admitted to breaking the rules by smurfing on low-rank servers.

@CATBUG global ban please.

oh no ! spare me !

• You made a new steam account just because you got a new computer? What? Why?

• Global Moderator

That’s pretty nice you are back. We hope to see you in Chivalry!

• @knifelegs said in So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast:

You made a new steam account just because you got a new computer? What? Why?

I went through a few steam accounts to start again in dota, and that was years ago, no idea what my original CMW steam account was, nor do I care.

• Every time I hop into a TO match, I’m reminded why Chiv is great. Then I close the game, and I forget.

• @skindiacus said in So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast:

Every time I hop into a TO match, I’m reminded why Chiv is great. Then I close the game, and I forget.

It is funny, I see the flaws more now than before, but it is far outweighed by the overall experience.

I can’t help wondering whether a 50 man small map with pubg type gameplay would be awesome. Find your weapons, loot people you killed for better armor, last knight (or archer ugh) standing. Horses to get to the treasure troves the fastest. Healing items instead of auto heal. Might be pretty unique and fun, 25 minute max game. People love medieval times, and the range of weapons is awesome, plus the ability to win with lesser weapons through skill.

• Developer

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing you in our future titles too.

• @gregcau said in

I can’t help wondering whether a 50 man small map with pubg type gameplay would be awesome. Find your weapons, loot people you killed for better armor, last knight (or archer ugh) standing.
    Horses to get to the treasure troves the fastest. Healing items instead of auto heal. Might be pretty unique and fun, 25 minute max game. People love medieval times, and the range of weapons is
    awesome, plus the ability to win with lesser weapons through skill.

I guess Darwin Project is similar to the concept I was thinking of - but the fighting is crap compared to CMW fighting.

• @gregcau said in So much fun coming back to CMW for a blast:

@gregcau said in

I can’t help wondering whether a 50 man small map with pubg type gameplay would be awesome. Find your weapons, loot people you killed for better armor, last knight (or archer ugh) standing.
    Horses to get to the treasure troves the fastest. Healing items instead of auto heal. Might be pretty unique and fun, 25 minute max game. People love medieval times, and the range of weapons is
    awesome, plus the ability to win with lesser weapons through skill.

I guess Darwin Project is similar to the concept I was thinking of - but the fighting is crap compared to CMW fighting.

Or Realm Royale is probably closer to the thought.

• Or Realm Royale is probably closer to the thought.

Though it doesn’t have the weapon mechanics of CMW which made it a hit or the variety of weapons. I really like the craft armor spots that create a point of conflict. If CMW could do the same with 25 minute games, maybe 50 players it would awesome.