Racism Report

• I am here to report a racism topic. Stop deleting my reports and do what u have to do. Punish her.
    In more than 2 years of game and more than 1k of hours I have never seen such hypocrisy…

U can see clearly:

“why do u call me monkey?”
    “u look like one”
    “ugly monkey”

It’s evident that it was racist and was said in a pejorative way.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

The racist’s steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thepeoplesfrontofJudea

• Your clan are really mad that he was banned, and you all think i reported him
    i didint, i do my reports in the forum when everyone can see it.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @sofia-lannister I know u didn’t, and I don’t want to know who did. I am just reporting cause is against the rules (racism), and u were racist with him, 4 times at least… Is not fair he got banned cause a RULE and u still play, even u broke a rule many times. Just that

• @sofia-lannister He was wrong? of course, if he did what they said he did. And u are as wrong as him, both broke rules. Then he got banned and u didn’t? something is wrong. I think we shouldn’t be happy cause this fact.

• @catolica said in Racism Report:

@sofia-lannister He was wrong? of course, if he did what they said he did. And u are as wrong as him, both broke rules. Then he got banned and u didn’t? something is wrong. I think we shouldn’t be happy cause this fact.

Says the one who did team damage to ur team, not attacking the enemy , and got kicked of the server by an admin.

• @sofia-lannister who did this?

@sofia-lannister who did this?

Im talking of you.

• @sofia-lannister HAHAHHA when? do u have proves? (if u have, show me please). If u are talking about that day when the adm who has a lot of problem, u are wrong. First place: My friend hit me in the base, and I didn’t hit him back, then he kicked me instead kick my friend, also he kicked another person who (that is my friend) did nothing. In 2 years of game I have never did this things u say. If I do tk, I do when the map is going to change, or the match is finished. (like 90% of ppl in the server does)

@sofia-lannister HAHAHHA when? do u have proves? (if u have, show me please). If u are talking about that day when the adm who has a lot of problem, u are wrong. First place: My friend hit me in the base, and I didn’t hit him back, then he kicked me instead kick my friend, also he kicked another person who (that is my friend) did nothing. In 2 years of game I have never did this things u say. If I do tk, I do when the map is going to change, or the match is finished. (like 90% of ppl in the server does)

The admin who kicked u knows, i dont need proofs

• @sofia-lannister HAHAHHAAHA u are a joke dude. Stop saying lies about me. if u ask the ppl who was playing in that day, they will say. At least u have 29 against his words

• @sofia-lannister is hard to believe in you, who was kicked from the most friendly clan in the servers SA (YMCA), someone who is extremely intolerant, racist, insult players calling them by “trash”. I saw u this last days threatening to kick new players cause their ping (they had less than 100). When u have 150 of ping no one kicks u. Come on Sofia, shut up ur mouth before say lies, u are wrong. Proves are here. Does’t matter what u do or say. Btw, if u report who exploits, why u didn’t report ur friend who exploits too? Interesting thing.
    I am done here, discuss with u is like to talk with a door.

@sofia-lannister is hard to believe in you, who was kicked from the most friendly clan in the servers SA (YMCA), someone who is extremely intolerant, racist, insult players calling them by “trash”. I saw u this last days threatening to kick new players cause their ping (they had less than 100). When u have 150 of ping no one kicks u. Come on Sofia, shut up ur mouth before say lies, u are wrong. Proves are here. Does’t matter what u do or say. Btw, if u report who exploits, why u didn’t report ur friend who exploits too? Interesting thing.
    I am done here, discuss with u is like to talk with a door.

Wtf i try to help the new players and the admins knows, h0ss atleast knows i help them
    I was not kicked from ymca only of the whatsapp goup ,
    My friends who did shield exploit already were warned before
    Ur wrong but ur trying to get me banned, btw stop talking to me i already told u 3 times in the private chat

• @sofia-lannister you are wrong. The lider said the kicked you from ymca, also I was in the lider’s group. And yes, everyone will believe in this adm who everyone knows how he is and how he does justice. Also a lot of prints and vids I have proves it right? (Sarcastly). U are just in his side cause u are interested in power, like him. Everyone knows how Hoss adm the server. U are wrong, proves are here. As I told u, nothing u do or say will change this.

• Can’t you all be friends and shake claws tbh

• @sofia-lannister i am just reporting you and showing how u really are. Stop crying and say nonsenses.

• @wilt can any adm punish the racist? I already made the report and showed the proves. According to the rules racism is not tolerated in official servers.

• I just see people who u don’t like getting banned, or people u don’t know. If u know the player or not, doesn’t absolve the fact that she broke the rules and must be punished like everyone who broke the rules was. another players? I saw them getting banned in less than one WEEK. Has been days I reported this fact and no one does nothing. Reasons? The only reason I see is that: some adms are deffending her, and I dont know why; Cause she is a woman maybe? well, I am a woman too, am I allowed to breake the rules too without being punished?
    OBS: my first report here was deleted

• Well you know steam chivalry hub has admins plus discord also. As i am on a homeland marathon atm, i can’t find links
    but either the chivalry or mirage has the discord link on its posts by riehur or pinned by ms kitty in chiv not sure atm
    best of luck.