DW patch/fix for missing bot helmets

• Hi

Does anyone know if a patch was ever released to fix the missing helmets on the DW bots? They all seem to be missing their helmets.

Alternatively does anyone have any advice to get them in the game? I have managed to add them in content browser but cannot save as it states its a cooked package so I am rather stuck on this one? If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks

• Global Moderator

@bafford I would try using the SDK for MW, DW compiler is broken. The issue will not be fixed unfortunately, DW will remain as it is for the foreseeable future :)

• @roag Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am not having much luck. Is there anyway at all to get the helmets on the bodies as they all exist in the upk’s I can add them just fine in content editor I just can’t save it.

If anyone has any advice on this please do let me know all the models are there I’m not trying to add anything new I just want to get the bots spawning correctly with their helmets. Is it possible through editing characterInfo related .uc files instead or perhaps kismet?

All I want to do is get the samurai fixed so the samurai bots have their helmet with face mask.

Many thanks